Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516

Thread: Elections: The Official Let's All Laugh at the Furry Party Thread

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    But you can't, 'cause the application forms have already been submitted.
    Rad Zak gave me permission to join another party and participate. I was accepted as a member of the Brotherhood of Nod, and have been placed in the "Nerds in Paradise" group. Though since the tasks are supposed to be handed in tomorrow and I've still not got any info about the task, I'm not sure if I'll actually get to do anything. >_<

If I get a response soon, or Rad Zak pushes it by a day or so, I might get to do something, though.

At the very least, I can be part of a party that's actually participating.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    *Slaps Forehead*

I say that twice, and now, after its to late, you people say you want to be in the elections?

You don't deserve to participate. *bows head in shame of his party*
    Haha, sorry man. I only noticed you saying it once, and I thought it was some kind of joke or something... until it was too late.

It's okay, man. I won't blame you or anything. It's just as much our (the other neko party members) fault for not noticing the issue in time and not doing anything about it, I guess.

Next time we can start a "Team Super Sexy" party together!
    Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 05-08-2007 at 03:32 PM.

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Neko Mimi Mode!
    (for those illiterate that is "Cat Ear mode!")

Yes I am indeed quite bored. And as a note... this opening song made me go 'wtf?!' the first time I had seen it(I had already seen bits of several of the episodes before watching the opening).

Anyways a Vampire Neko is just unbelievably cool.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I was just at Acen (Anime Convention in Chicago, USA) and saw sooo many cat ears and people into Neko stuff. Apparently this is the last rage, heh ?

PS: Even I got into it a bit I borrowed my 7 year old's pink cat ears for myself on my second day when I took my kids for a stroll by the gift shops. It was oodles of fun!
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs: