Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That girl just fell off her chair! Haha!

I was watching cricket and the batsman (i think it was the rugby player Victor Obugu) hit a six which hit the tree behind me and rebounded to hit me. Unfortunately i had chosen that moment to take a swig of wine so didnt see the ball heading my way, I jumped in shock as it hit me and fell off the bench, of course because the ball had come to me everyone was looking my way and started laughing. Didnt spill a drop of wine though

I also was once walking home when i drunkenly decided to walk along the top of a wall and walked straight into a roadsign.
    'All things are subject to interpretation; whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.' - Nietzsche

In highschool my P.E. teacher was having us race, only she wanted to make it more challenging so she had us do it backwards. I surprised myself when I realized I was still really good at it so I smoked the other girls and rubbed it in their faces. I even started to skip run backwards and I forgot that the ground was very uneven with random "hills" you might say... So I fell......in a skirt....yeah.... And the boys were running the track when it happened. Big for them and a big for me.
    Last edited by Tifa Valentine; 04-30-2007 at 09:12 PM.
    <a href="

I was walking with some friends and one of them walked into a bus stop pole, and i started laughing so hard that i walked into a bus bench ;_;
    worst bruise EVER!
    ~*Fizzgig*~

C'mon C'mon

Actually, just this Friday I was leaning my chair right forwards onto it's two front legs, and sitting close to the front. The legs slid out and I crashed onto the ground laughing. Lol indeed.

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa Valentine View Post
    In highschool my P.E. teacher was having us race, only she wanted to make it more challenging so she had us do it backwards. I surprised myself when I realized I was still really good at it so smoked the other girls and rubbed it in their faces. I even started to skip run backwards and I forgot that the ground was very uneven with random "hills" you might say... So I fell......in a skirt....yeah.... And the boys were running the track when it happened. Big for them and a big for me.
    <span style="color:#FFCCFF">
    Yipee! Another anime style faller!

Though yours is an ecchi anime fall
    </span>

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

I have another story it was when I was at my cousin's house. It was me, my brother and my two cousins. Well, we were all jumping around on a trampoline and I heard my mom calling my name. So when I was getting off, I kind off rolled off and fell. It happened so fast, so I couldnt really remember how i fell. Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny so I just sat there laughing about it. Hehe, my brother and my cousins were laughing about it too.

Grow Old With Me<3

I fell off my stool in science once and everyone was laughing at me!