Thread: mythril weapons?

Default mythril weapons?

where are all the mythril weapons? i only have 2 and ive completed the story line and many sidequests any hints as to what missions they're on/how i can get them?

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

Aaah, you see- you must do A LOT of clan battles and be lucky enough to get one as a prize from the opponent when you have defeated the opponent!
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.

Well, I've heard that the less missions you have cleared, the more chance you have to get a Mythril weapon in a random battle. And my sister's game proves it. She doesn't know English at all, and yet she has more mythril weapons than me -_- I bet she doesn't even know she can take missions, she just walks around and engages in random battles.

Selena

Mythril weapons can be acquired three ways (without cheating). Trading, Trade Items, and reward from random clan engagements.

As soon as Nono opens Trade items, go buy from him. He always has the same items listed, and the "Metal Sword" is a Mythril Sword. Any item listed as "Metal -weapon type-" in future trades should be a Mythril weapon, so be on the lookout every time you link with someone for new trade items.

Random clan engagements give them to you as random rewards. There is no known way to increase the rate at which you get them, or to acquire a particular one (not doing missions doesn't affect the rate either).

Oh, and no enemies ever wield them, so Steal: Weapon won't help you.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.