Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man 3!

Here's what you need to know:

-=!MARY JANE DIES!=-

(SPOILER)Now go and see the film.
    Last edited by Discord; 05-05-2007 at 05:40 PM.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

god, everyone saying so awesome it is

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

sorry...
    IT KICKS ASS!!!
    my god, when i watched it today i was like...OMFG it was awesome....
    BIG (SPOILER)i loved the fact that venom was in it too, considering i HAD thought that the whole black suit thing was venom, but i was told i was wrong before the movie, and there he was when he took brock...so i was happy, since hes like, my fave marvel character for some reason
    oh it owns..

I am not a man

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

They never refer the symbiote or brock as venom :/ I was most exited about seeing venom but i wasn't overly impressed (though not nessessarily disappointed) The sandman was by far the best thing about it. They did an awesome job with him. If you werent goin to go and see it, i recomend you do purely for the sandman
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

well it sure reminded me of venom...when it was all, looking like it...i mean, it might be wrong cos im not really a great big fan of marvel but my bro did say it was...(though what does he know )

I am not a man

I just got back. Only one thing disappointed me. (SPOILER)Venom. He wasn't much of a let down, but he never once said "We are Venom" (or "we" at all for that matter) and that left me feeling empty and suicidal.

I liked Sandman a lot more than I thought I would. I found him to be a pretty underrated character in the comics, but he was portrayed very well in the movie. Green-and-black striped shirt and all. (SPOILER)I giggled when Peter was imagining Sandman killing Ben and he was still wearing that shirt. xD

There were a few cheesy parts, but I think those were intentionally cheesy so it's ok. (SPOILER)Did you notice the weird looks everyone was giving evil Peter? When he came out of that store and started going all Fonzie on everyone and after he left that guy led his girlfriend into the store as if to say, "Just keep walking...."

Also, WTF where's Lovehurts? D:<

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsu View Post
    Granted, (SPOILER)when Pete went all bad dude, it was ridiculous to the point where it was almost embarassing to watch. The dance scene felt somewhat appropriate, but walking down the street etc. was stupid.
    Are you kidding? That was one of ths funniest parts of the movie for me. Not much of a Raimi fan are we?
    Actually I am. Toby Macguire just isn't the kind of guy to pull something like that off well without looking like a doof.

On the other hand, Bruce's cameo was his best so far in the series. I totally got a John Cleese in Monty Python and the Holy Grail vibe there.

This movie was a complete let-down. I was laughing throughout the entire movie, especially the "dark Spiderman" sequence. It's almost as if they were trying to make this movie intentionally ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by GooeyToast View Post
    This movie was a complete let-down. I was laughing throughout the entire movie, especially the "dark Spiderman" sequence. It's almost as if they were trying to make this movie intentionally ridiculous.
    (SPOILER)They were.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

More Venom, please! Throw some Shocker and Carnage in there too. I still think Spiderman was better, but Spiderman 3 was definitely better than 2.

Blog Entries

It was quite good. I thought the New Goblin was pretty slick.

It would've been cool for for Venom to refer to himself in the first person plural (we, us etc.) like in the comics.

I'm quite easily impressed though. "wow, flamethrower hoverboard!"

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I thought it was good. Not as great as the second, but still a worthy Spiderman movie. I would have liked to get to know more about the "black stuff from space" though, it seemed kinda out of place.

Oh yeah, that "American flag" thing made me laugh. Sorry, but that was just plain stupid.
    Last edited by Mirage; 05-06-2007 at 11:06 AM.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Venom was lame. Supposedly one of the most badass villains ever or whatever, and all he does is become Venom, has a little chat Sandman then causes a little bit of mayhem before being killed by noise.

ya i thought there should have been a little bit more of venom
    i am still wondering why there wasnt many people there when we went to watch it, i mean, the second day of its release and not many were there, damn them all they dont know what they are missing

I am not a man

Ahh... I went to see this with 6 friends and we all agreed it sucked ass. The only bit I found funny was after the sandman guy had got zapped in that testing place and just as everyone went silent my friend said in a funny voice "oh dear!". The timing was perfect, but the rest of the movie sucked.