Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: Spider-Man 3!

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    It also didn't make sense to me why the Sand dude would risk innocent lives to kill Spiderman when in the end all he wanted to do was apologize.
    I'm sorry, but how far would you go to try and save your dying daughter? It made perfect sense to me that he would try to kill Spidey since he was standing in his way and had already beaten him once.And if you didn't notice, the general public were pretty far back from that construction site. The only innocent life he was really risking as he would have seen it was MJ's. He wasn't a bad person though, just someone desperate to help his daughter and given the power to do it the only way he knew how, and although it was wrong, he realized it in the end.

What was weird is when Gwen Stacy was hanging off some talllll building, and Captain Stacy and Eddie had a casual conversation about Eddie dating her. Then she was saved and came back down on the concrete and gave a 1 second hug to Eddie, and he started to talk to spiderman instead of her.
    The below sentence is true.
    The above sentence is false.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    It also didn't make sense to me why the Sand dude would risk innocent lives to kill Spiderman when in the end all he wanted to do was apologize.
    I'm sorry, but how far would you go to try and save your dying daughter? It made perfect sense to me that he would try to kill Spidey since he was standing in his way and had already beaten him once.And if you didn't notice, the general public were pretty far back from that construction site. The only innocent life he was really risking as he would have seen it was MJ's. He wasn't a bad person though, just someone desperate to help his daughter and given the power to do it the only way he knew how, and although it was wrong, he realized it in the end.
    I'm sorry, but stealing money to save your daughter, yeah that makes sense, taking a hostage and doing (probably) billions of dollars in damage to kill Spiderman only to then start crying and apologize, DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

Yeah I agree with Miriel. I liked the movie, and even most of the plotlines... but Sandman's made more or less no sense from start to finish. I know a lot of people liked him, and his early fight scenes were very cool, but other than that I think the movie would have been better if they'd have ignored him and got on with Harry and Venom. That would have made the last battle a bit lame I admit.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

Sandman was just smurfed up in the head. He forgot his proper morals, and at the beginning he wanted to get money for his daughter, but he later on he killed many innocent people, and Spiderman shouldn't of let him leave at the end. Sorry is not enough, and Peter was in control at that point, not Spidey. If he was looking out for the public, he would of arrested his ass- well that would be too hard at the time, but at least told him to hand himself in...somehow.

Maybe this wasn't as good as the second one, but evil Peter made me laugh, and I liked how he turned into a Playa.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

For me, the second one is my least favorite.
    The below sentence is true.
    The above sentence is false.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

saw it on saturday, LOVED IT

but people make the movie way overrated, so i can see why many people hate it since they put there expectations too high?

anyways, brillant movie, was not disappointed, it ended too soon

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Why is it that in the movies, the hero always finds an easy way to kill the bad guy?

In Batman, Joker falls. In Returns, Penguin gets overheated. In Forever, Two-Face falls.
    In Spiderman, Goblin kills himself . In 2 Doc Ock kills himself. In 3 . . . obliterated by accident. Somebody tell me why I'm strangling myself with these films.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Heroes aren't supposed to kill the bad guy, but if he is alive after the movie it leaves things unsettled, so they come up with these things.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

A true ffix lover Ashley Schovitz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Heroes aren't supposed to kill the bad guy, but if he is alive after the movie it leaves things unsettled, so they come up with these things.
    Is that why the X-men aren't considered super heroes then? I mean Wolverine has killed a ton.

Yellow Winged Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    I thought its only if they are from the same place.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Wolverine is what's known as an anti-hero.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

We went to go see it on Saturday. I felt like an asshole because I was the only person in the theater cracking up during the Stan Lee cameo. It just reminded me so much of Mallrats!

We needed more Venom - Like, another hour's worth of him only to not get killed off and appear in the next movie. If they make a fourth film, I'm thinking it needs some Kingpin at one point or another. Don't bring Carnage in until you're done with the films entirely, since after he's gone there's really not much more for Spidey. ;D

Also LOL@SPIDER-MAN THE GREAT AMERICAN SUPERHERO.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Saw it, loved it.
    We needed more Venom - Like, another hour's worth of him only to not get killed off and appear in the next movie. If they make a fourth film, I'm thinking it needs some Kingpin at one point or another.
    Finally someone who agrees with me!
    Best of the three. (Extra points for adding the Venom Suit!)