Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sexy Black Nintendo DS Lite

Beyond Fantasy Sephiroths Clone's Avatar

DO Not get Black! I got black a regret it so much. It gets so dirty with dust and finger prints, its ridiculous. Get white!!!

Made by me

Hide your wallet The Shoeless Hobo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    P.S. I don't currently own any version of FFIV, V and VI, due to none of them being released in Australia.
    They were all released on Playstation 1 back in the day when FFX first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shoeless Hobo View Post
    P.S. I don't currently own any version of FFIV, V and VI, due to none of them being released in Australia.
    They were all released on Playstation 1 back in the day when FFX first came out.
    I didn't see any PAL versions of it back in those days. I saw second hand versions of them in NTSC at shops like EB Games. Either way, that's just trivial information, the real information I'm looking for is why they are so cheap from that eBay store.

And, wouldn't white show dust and finger prints more than black? Either way I think you probably just have grubby hands and don't know how to keep the dust off it (i.e. by cleaning it every now and then).

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Hide your wallet The Shoeless Hobo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Shoeless Hobo View Post
    I didn't see any PAL versions of it back in those days. I saw second hand versions of them in NTSC at shops like EB Games. Either way, that's just trivial information, the real information I'm looking for is why they are so cheap from that eBay store.

And, wouldn't white show dust and finger prints more than black? Either way I think you probably just have grubby hands and don't know how to keep the dust off it (i.e. by cleaning it every now and then).
    FFVI - eBay Australia: ## FINAL FANTASY VI 6 + ORIGINAL PICTURE DISCS *BNEW (item 250108083683, end time 01-May-07 18:37:33 AEST)
    FF Anthology (V & IV) - eBay Australia: Final Fantasy IV & V Anthology European Ed. PS 1/2 PAL (item 220106420725, end time 02-May-07 18:15:23 AEST)
    FF Origins (I & II) - eBay Australia: PS1 GAME - FINAL FANTASY ORIGINS 1&2 (NEW AND SEALED) (item 130105235856, end time 04-May-07 20:59:57 AEST)

Yes I said I didn't care, that's not what this thread is about. I have Origins anyways, and I have never seen them in Melbourne so whatever.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

Can anyone tell me why these are so cheap? It says they are new in the box.
    That's probably about how much they're worth *rimshot*.

Putting aside my general apathy towards earlier FF games, I wouldn't question their cheapness. Jump on it! More money for better other games.

And as for the topic title: My Enamel Navy Blue DS lite Is Sexier.