Thread: What next?

Default What next?

I've just got DRG to 32 and am chronically fed up with Yhoator Jungle. I'm told the alternative is Garlaige Citadel...well having spent 4 hours there seeking on Saturday, while watching football and catching up on some coursework I hasten to add, and not getting a single sodding invite I'm feeling pretty disillusioned.

Duoing is becoming more of a viable option since the signet rework and I just wondered if anyone knew of any little levelling gems at this level?

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

You're leveling drg ;/ expect alot of wait times, people suck. Garlaige, Altep desert are good at 32-35 then it's Crawler's nest until like... lvl 46ish or Quicksand caves 40+.

48 back to Garlaige at the basement until 51, then back to Crawler's nest for beetles passed rumbler's camp until 54 (you can go below and do knight crawlers 55-60 but try convincing people to go back to CN after 20+ levels is hard), then The Boyhada tree exp off spiders until 57 then move to crabs until 60, You can do crabs at Cape Terrigan until 60 (fish too) Here you can go to Lesser Colibri until 60 or move up to the second floor in Boyahda to fight Steel shells until 65? Then drop down the falls and fight more cralwers until 70. 73-75 do burn pts in new areas. It's like sex. Alternative: 65-70 Birds in Bibiki bay and then fight gobs and Dhamels until 75. Lots of places to go in the old areas since they are empty.
    Too big.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Drg is supposed to be good to solo when you sub whm. Try fighting bats in Delkfutt's Tower since your spear does extra damage to them.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Actually people SHOULD invite you for Garliage, there just might not be enough lowbie players to warrant a party so you might want to duo or solo.

Subbing BRD is recommended at low lvls imo due to the cost of spells being 0. Just cast Threnodies or Requiems and you get Healing Breath.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3