Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man 4

Default Spider-Man 4

Would you like to see a fourth Spider-Man film? I would but I don't want it to be a continuation of the Sam Raimi Spider-Man films.

Don't get me wrong Sam Raimi did a good job of bringing Spider-Man to life on the big screen...It's just that I'd like to see another director's interpretation of Spider-Man and I'd also like to see another actor put on the spider suit.

Because many actors have played the role of Batman in the past but only one actor has played the role of Spider-Man.

Not to mention that I'd like to see Spider-Man battle The Kingpin...And if this fourth Spider-Man film is a reboot or a remake I'd to see The Black Cat as Spider-Man's love interest.

And besides I'd doubt that Sam Raimi would want to go down in history as the 'Spider guy.'

Well, there is going to be a new peter parker, cause tobey maguire or whatever doesn't wanna play him anymore.
    And there is more than likely going to be a part 4, because apparently, Brock becomes Venom at the end of this one..
    APPARENTLY.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The thing is though, the changing of actors and directors is what ruined the Batman series. And X-Men (just director).

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    Well, there is going to be a new peter parker, cause tobey maguire or whatever doesn't wanna play him anymore.
    And there is more than likely going to be a part 4, because apparently, Brock becomes Venom at the end of this one..
    APPARENTLY.
    WHAT!?! We're not going to see Spider-Man battle Venom in the third Spider-Man film!?! THAT SUCKS!!!

Also the Batman franchise sucked at first when a new director took over but it eventually got better when Nolan created Batman Begins.
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 05-02-2007 at 04:19 AM.

There's going to be six spiderman movies in all. w00t
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I've seen this new trailer and it looks like Spidey and Venom get into it.

I want a part 4 and I want Rhino and/or Mysterio in it. I just really wanna see Mysterio's costume.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Carnage

But didn't Mysterio die in part one? Because I thought Mysterio killed Peter's uncle.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Nominus Experse View Post
    Carnage
    QFMFT.

I heard a few years ago Sony wanted to make 6 films. Who knows whether or not that'll eventually happen. A fourth movie is pretty much a given. The big question is whether or not Maguire and Dunst come back. I can't really imagine other actors playing those roles. I'm sure there are other people who could do it well--but they're established, now, and I don't think change would be a good thing in this instance. I think they'll come back if they're offered enough money. We'll just have to see.

I'd love to see more Spidey movies with enemies like Mysterio, Carnage, Electro, Rhino, Kingpin (the same actor from Daredevil) and maybe one revolving around Madam Web.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

They have said they are making spider-man 4 with or without Toby and that Sam is on board.

Toby has said he isn't sure if he would come back and that it would depend upon the script.

I would like to see the following villians eventually though.

Vulture
    The Lizard
    Carnage
    Mysterio
    Kraven the Hunter

I would also be interested in seeing the Man-Spider mutation of Parker which leads to the possibility of the Lizard being a huge part of the plot along with Kraven or possibly the Punisher.

I would like to see the Kingpin as well but they already stirred that pot with DareDevil.

Spider-man has so much depth in character and so many good villains to choose from that they could make 10 great movies if they wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm View Post
    I would like to see the Kingpin as well but they already stirred that pot with DareDevil.
    Yeah but the first DareDevil film sucked in my opinion...if The Kingpin is in an upcoming Spider-Man film that would be awesome! But I'd like to see a different actor playing The Kingpin this time because in the comic books he isn't a black guy.

Maybe they could have that guy who played The Thing in that ty Fantastic Four film as The Kingpin in Spider-Man 4 or whatever Spider-Man film they decide to put him in...Why? Because he's the only bald, fat, and white actor I can think of.
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 05-02-2007 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    APPARENTLY.
    SPOILERS!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

That's hardly a spoiler, unless you never paid attention to Spider Man in your life.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    The thing is though, the changing of actors and directors is what ruined the Batman series. And X-Men (just director).
    My thoughts exactly! spiderman so far has been a strong series! Sam and the cast have done a great job...why try to fix something if it aint broke?! can you imagine if someone you dont know stuffed up the venom story like Brett Ratner did with the pheonix story in Xmen! I think you'd be complaining more if they ruined it lol!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]