View Poll Results: Which game do you like better Paper Mario, Paper Mario: TTYD, or Super Paper Mario?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Paper Mario (Nintendo 64)

2 33.33%
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (GameCube)

3 50.00%
  • Super Paper Mario (Wii)

1 16.67%

Thread: Paper Mario vs. Paper Mario: The Thpusand-Year Door vs. Super Paper Mario

Default Paper Mario vs. Paper Mario: The Thpusand-Year Door vs. Super Paper Mario

Which Paper Mario game do you prefer the original, The Thousand-Year Door, or Super Paper Mario? I prefer The Thousand-Year Door because it's easier for me to do stylish moves and I think the characters in that game are more interesting than the characters in the original Paper Mario AND Super Paper Mario.

zOMG wrong forum.

Thousand Year Door by far. Not that I didn't love the first game, but TYD took that already great battle system and perfected it. They did a fantastic job. Though I do miss Bow.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I really enjoyed Paper Mario, but I have not had the chance to play the second and third games in the series. So I suppose Paper Mario would be my favorite by default...

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    zOMG wrong forum.

Thousand Year Door by far. Not that I didn't love the first game, but TYD took that already great battle system and perfected it. They did a fantastic job. Though I do miss Bow.
    Sorry about that I'm a little tired right now...and I typed this thread in the dark.
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 05-06-2007 at 04:02 AM.

Oh, I'm playing Super Paper Mario now and I'm really enjoying it, but it's not quite as good as the other two games. (Though still kick ass.)

I wish somebody would fix that typo I made when I wrote the title of this thread...By the way I like the original PM and Super Paper Mario but I like TTYD more because in my opinion it's the best of the series.

I am excluded SPM because it was radically different.

Anyways Super Mario 64. With TTYD it felt like a movie while pressign A. The bosses were all easy compared to 64's (only the prolouge and Chapter 1 boss were hard). The levels were more generic, which turned out to be a good thing. With TTYD you got levels that were based on originality, though sounds good in theory, created some boring levels. Take a look at the 6th chapter TTYD. Very good concept and highly original, but just wasn't that great because of all the walk you had to do.

So SM64 for me

:rolleyes2 Super Mario 64 isn't a part of the Paper Mario series I think you're talking about Super Mario RPG on the SNES.