Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Braska's Final Aeon

C'mon C'mon

I thought it was like, impossible not to win that fight. How did you manage to get past Yunalesca if you can't beat BFA D:?

Yunalesca was hard, luck I suppose. Only took me 3 tries. I didn't even have a single aeon overdrive

- bxela1

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 1 try I did it!!!!!!!!! I used a boss FAQ and searched BFA, the strategy was to use protect and save aeons till the second form. Then of course, Yu yevon is automatic win. Kinda strange killing my own aeons but you have to anyway. The ending was kinda sad But mostly because the game was over, not so much the disappearing.

Anyway, time to get started on FF X-2. Man that game is fast-paced, so hard to keep up with it. I'm gonna miss Tidus.

Thx for all your help

- bxela1

Articles
    Blog Entries

Oh don't worry, FFX-2 will have a certain person in the game if you do a something...hehe. It ties up the loose ends, and do you know the guy who says "do you want to hear about the shoopuf" he will.. well. lets save it for Chapter 5 shall we?

Final Fantasy X-2 FAQs - Final Fantasy X-2 Walkthroughs - Final Fantasy X-2 Guides

I'm very slow because I bought a few other games that were very cheap (but not like 2nd hand or crap games) and i'm working on a few of them too.

I'm still up to chapter 1 with around 10% total game complete. I'm sorta stuck at the zanarkand bulldog dragon thing (kick..it's..ass. hehehe).
    Need to train a little more but dont want to walk all the way through zanarkand again.

- bxela1

Articles
    Blog Entries

Read my guide from the link, does wonders when I was stuck with that boss.

A few suggestions:

1. Everyone needs to deal at least 9999 damage.
    2. Have all of your Aeons overdrive meters full and use them on the second form.
    3. everyone should have at least 8000 max hp.
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Sorry to say this but you're quite late to be posting strategies. If you'll read the other posts, you'll notice that I have actually finished FFX and am now playing X-2.

The funny thing is, I let my friend borrow the game over the weekend and when he returned it, he was already halfway through chapter 3!!!
    He was stuck somewhere after he gets Leblanc as an ally.

I'm very slow

- bxela1

Quote Originally Posted by bxela1 View Post
    Hi, i'm new to the forums.

You probably get heaps of these, but I owned the game up until I fought Braska's Final Aeon and now i'm stuck.

Any advice would be good, but I don't want to cheat with that trio 9999 thing and I have tried using zombie attack.
    I found this guy to be very easy....I guess after beating Nemesis everything in the game is easy though...
    :mog: Have Complete: I,II,VII,VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII,Tactics :mog:

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy VI & Final Fantasy Crisis Core