7. You may not vote on this poll
  • +44

6 85.71%
  • AVA

1 14.29%

Thread: + 44 or AVA. Carrying on Blink?

The true Fenrir Cloud_omnislash_Strife's Avatar

Default + 44 or AVA. Carrying on Blink?

Well I've checked the sounds of +44 and AVA.

Which band do you think will carry on with the Blink Tradition. AVA or Plus 44? State your reasons here.

The truth is there.....

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Neither are much like blink. Both bands have grown in different directions. Hoppus has more chance of reverting back to the blink sound but Delonge is settled in his new style it seems. He was moving away from blink for a long while before the split... first box car racer, then the dramitically different sound of their self titled album was delongs influence (or so i read)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

AVA are crap! +44 have the best part of blink anyway! Travis is a god!
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

I don't know what you mean by carrying on the blink tradition mainly because I never listened to Blink182. I didn't even know that +44 and AVA were branches off of Blink for a while. Anyways I think AVA sounds a hell of a lot better than +44, +44 is too much like every other band out there, same old sound/same old messages. AVA has a fresh sound to it, there is no other band that is directly related to it in sound, and it's lyrics are more meaningful.(IMO)