Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft.

I picked this up the other week, just to fill in some extra time with some friends in real life and online. I have a level 40 Troll Hunter, just got my raptor mount, and a level 25 Night Elf Warrior. I am planning on leveling a Gnome Warlock and a Blood Elf Paladin too.

But yeah, I don't play heaps.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have a warlock, specced affliction for DPS, with Tailoring and Alchemy as professions.
    I also have several characters at various levels, but now I'm busy getting my Shaman to 70, this one with skinning and leatherworking.

If you play in the EU, you can see me on the Quel'Thalas server.

And then there is Death

I have many characters, but my main is Thymas. He is a level 57 Blood Elf Mage on the Azgalor server. I have been fire specced since level 10, but I am considering going straight Arcane. But I don't have the gear for it right now, so I'm holding off. My professions are tailoring and skinning. After buying my epic mount, I will go enchanting, most likely. But it's too expensive, and as I have 2.5 levels to get about 250 gold, I can't waste it on professions right now.

I have some other characters on the Fenris server, and a very low level mage on Draka. But I do not play them.

Had a 70 Shaman, emphasis on had, I quit the bugger because it was just so endlessly depressing. Over 100 days played on that, I can't remember the exact value but it's a scary amount; spent a good portion of last summer raiding, then dropped it and picked it up again when the PvP patch came out. I got to 70 within a week or so of the expac release and lasted a few months there, got plenty of gear and an epic flying mount but it just lost all fun for me. It looks like I gave it up at the right time, because the last few weeks Shaman have been getting progressively worse.

I think this topic says it all really : Tseric tells Shaman class 'l2p' over several, wasteful paragraphs.

I play a Rogue now anyway, yay Rogues; this would be my fourth Rogue too, and they're all dirty, dirty elves, keheheheh.

EDIT : Goddamned awesome : WoW Forums -> I can be your DPS Shaman!
    Last edited by Lindy; 05-11-2007 at 10:50 AM.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    I picked this up the other week, just to fill in some extra time with some friends in real life and online. I have a level 40 Troll Hunter, just got my raptor mount, and a level 25 Night Elf Warrior. I am planning on leveling a Gnome Warlock and a Blood Elf Paladin too.

The highlighted logical fallicies hurt my brain!
    There is no signature here. Move along.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

No they don't. You've been playing too much Diablo II, where you can't actually level your character.

WoW is very quick about this stuff.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Maxx Power View Post

Knox got to level 60 in like a month. ;o I could see that happening if you knew what instances to run and where exactly to go.

You can hit 70 in a week if you tried hard enough.

Hunters are a joke to level, the current 4 days to 60 record is held by one.

My character is Skyblade, a level 68.5 Night Elf Warrior on Thunderhorn. 8 points in Arms, 5 in Fury, the rest in Protection.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Maxx Power View Post

When you've played FFXI for 4 or so years, you get over the whole "addicted to an MMO" thing. That mixed with the fact that in WoW you don't need to spend 4 hours a day to level and get gear.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

man i haven't hit lvl 40 yet ever...

Deathplusone is my FemDorf Pally on Aerie Peak. She just turned 60 and most of my gear is new Outlands stuff so it's all over the place.

What server do most people here play on? I think I'm gonna roll an alt while I let D+1 build up some rested experience.
    :mario::luigi:

draka

look up araciel or isorassi

isorassi is my 10trollrogue
    and araciel is my 24bloodelfpaladin

I used to play on Amphoria, my lvl 50 Gnome Warrior on Aerie Peak server, but warriors are boring and they suck so I quit. Don't ask me why I leveled her so high, because I dont exactly know myself. Now I play on my level 35 Undead Warlock, Crystavila, on Demon Soul server. I have 4 other characters too for when I get bored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.