Thread: I'm stuck

Moogle I'm stuck

I keep dieing when Queen Remedi transforms afte you beet her HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!

VINCENT ROCKS!!! DUDE

THis is what my friend did, so it may help you.

He got a defender with mighty guard (Bangaa). He killed her allies and then SPAMMED Might Guard until the Li-Grim ran out of MP. From there it was easy picking I believe. Though I don't remember it entirely, so I may have left something out...

I do remember it involved Might Guard though...

trade for the best thing in the game
    Death is only the start of somthing new

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

Gain some levels. Have Marche learn Double Sword. It's not hard.
    This is a signature.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

I have a feeling he's stuck because he's save before the last battling sequence and has no way to level up elsewhere because his game save is at that point.

What are your levels and team line up. a good strategy should stop it from being impossible to win.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf View Post
    I have a feeling he's stuck because he's save before the last battling sequence and has no way to level up elsewhere because his game save is at that point.

What are your levels and team line up. a good strategy should stop it from being impossible to win.
    that's what happened on my file. I beat it eventually. The best way, imo, is to have one physical fighter (I had ninja-Marche) just go psycho on her with like three healers constantly healing him. It took me two minutes using that strategy.

O... Yeah i remember beating her,

All i did before going in was get all of my best members to get 10 jp *do not use the totema with the one with the tree (it's weak *why? because it was weakened when you got it...* , any ways i would use either the moogle or human totema

oh god i had trouble with this battle but it's easy if ya think bout it go in there with all mp drain totemas then dmg totema nice and simple
    :mog:
    Vincent Valentine