18 26.87%
  • Nintendo Wii

11 16.42%
  • PC, err... PC?

11 16.42%
  • Other

27 40.30%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What system to you want the FFXIII to be on?

hmmm,although i cant disagree with anything you said,your missing the full picture.yea,square-enix goes all out with final fantasy games,but final fantasy Xlll is not the only game under construction.square-enix just got the unreal engine3,the latest and greatest of engines,and videogame technology.you've heard of The Last Remnant no doubt,this is to be the first game created on this engine,and it will be for the PS3 AND the 360.from what i have heard(from square-enix staff directly)they are looking to make The Last Remnant their best game,giving players the best RPG experiance ever.and from what i have seen,these graphics are equal that of FFXlll.not to mention the mechanics of the game(although FFXlll's game mechanics havent been anounced as far as i know).and square-enix will also,undoubtedly go all out with this game.if that can work for the 360,then FFXlll should also.
    (SPOILER)waha made you highlight

PS3, obviously it's going to be played on a sony console, i mean, they would stop making for sony after all the FF's

You were born after 1994, weren't you?

Squenix isn't nearly as loyal to Sony as all of it's ridiculous fanchildren who forget that FF 1-6 were originally developed for Nintendo consoles and they STILL make Final Fantasy games for more than just Sony consoles.

burn
    (SPOILER)waha made you highlight

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    You were born after 1994, weren't you?

Squenix isn't nearly as loyal to Sony as all of it's ridiculous fanchildren
    i figured i could stop the hate-filled-quote right there. everyone and their grandmother on this forum knows the first six were made for nintendo, that knowledge in no way indicates that the main series FF's are going to be leaving sony anytime soon, or in the foreseeable future for that matter. Each game promises to utilize the newest (console) technology to the best capacity, and right now that ball's in Sony's court, and probably will be years from now when the next "console war" kicks off.

Also Richmond is absolutely right about ps3. one of the biggest argument for anti-sony peeps is the price factor, and while that's true for Wii, in the long run the PS3 delivers alot more than XBox for ALOT LESS. They give you Xbox live free for one year, but every year after that which you play it is another $100 tacked on, whereas PSN is free. Not to mention built in wifi, blue ray, and the ability to use linux, and that's a crazy deal compared to microsoft.

Obviously Squall Leonhart there doesn't know, considering he said that "all the FFs" were made for Sony consoles. It doesn't mean FF XIII is going to be for anything but PS3. It does mean that Squall Leonhart doesn't know what he's talking about.

Also, Xbox gives you live free for a month, then it's $50 a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Also, Xbox gives you live free for a month, then it's $50 a year.
    PS3 online = no subscription, free.

My first FF was FF7. Obviously I've played the game on a Sony console. So when I became aware that FF13 will be PS3 only, I was like why not? My first FF experience took place on PSX. It doesn't matter if FF was originally made for Nintendo as it doesn't bother me anyway.

One of the reasons why I think it'll be PS3 only because PS3 is more powerful than 360 due to the stronger processors that PS3 has. Processor is always the important aspect of any console and even PS3 can support better resolution than 360, what more can I say? Oh yeah, blu-ray.

Its going to be out on both 360 and ps3 they showed it in one of there trailers where at the end they show the 360 logo instead of the ps3 one
    We're Never Gonna Survive Unless We Get A Little Crazy!!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Everybody knows it's best for the PS3 discussion closed.

God I love looking over these old threads.

EDIT: Hyperion4444 makes me sigh pretty frequently. xP
    Last edited by Roto13; 07-23-2008 at 10:34 PM.

I want this game for pc! That would be perfect. I don't have a Xbox 360 or PS 3. I'm upgrading my pc in a couple months to get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Mass Effect. I'll get Starcraft 2 after that. Later I hope that Final Fantasy XIII will be out on pc, that way I don't have to buy a console for it.

The PC is more powerful than Xbox 360 and PS 3 if you have the right parts. I'd be happy with a high quality PC, DS, and PSP!
    Recently beaten: Alundra 1, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    Will play next: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3(???)
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Lol at my post, heh.

[quote=Dragonsoul;2537268]I want this game for pc! quote]
    Your wish is granted :P
    Square Enix: Of Course, Final Fantasy XIII Is PC Bound!
    The Tooth Fairy got Mike Tyson rich.

And also: Purunyuu~~

I don't get how so many people can read a transcript or watch that press conference and actually take it to mean there's a PC version of Final Fantasy XIII in the works.

videogaming247 » Blog Archive » Square rubbishes claims of FFXIII PC version

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Don't get your hopes up, kid. He said :p. Well, I've got a PS3 now anyway so it doesn't matter. Although, MGS4 was the main reason i got it, not FF13.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?