18 26.87%
  • Nintendo Wii

11 16.42%
  • PC, err... PC?

11 16.42%
  • Other

27 40.30%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What system to you want the FFXIII to be on?

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I love how the PS3 is left out of the poll.

Anyway, for the most part, I don't care, but if the 360 gets all the games I want, it means I have to buy one less console.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Lightning Fast Speed! Hyperion4444's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion4444 View Post
    They always make a PC version, so if you can't buy a PS3, go with PC (you do have one, right?)
    No, no they don't.
    Then how are you/they even writing here without a PC or PS3?
    Not very logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    I love how the PS3 is left out of the poll.

Anyway, for the most part, I don't care, but if the 360 gets all the games I want, it means I have to buy one less console.
    Don't bet your hopes on it kid. Even with the one year advance 360 had, they failed to keep the competitors at bay and are quickly loosing a huge part of the market.

(In one year in advance, they now own less than half of the current generation gaming console market, not counting previous generation such as PS2 and portable consoles.)

Wii's sell rate ratio is 2,5:1 compared to 360's
    And PS3, slower but strong, is selling more and more each month like an Accelerator.

That being said, Sony was able to sell 100s of Millions (see there how there's an s to millions) of PS2 to customers, making them at the top of the gaming console industry.

As I expected, the fastest selling console is the Wii, (dues to it's cheap price and being the eager kid console first choice) No matter how high this momentum is, I hardly see keeping competion to sony's behemoth of a PS3 in the longer term process.

But don't worry, PS3 is not a treat to the Wii, game makers will continue to deliver games on the Wii since it's cheap to make and alot of people will buy.
    However, when it comes to superior technology and the developpers wanting to show off their talent, then they will go to the PS3.
    It would undouptly win as second place at least.

Xbox 360 is being trailed off by the others. A one year advance compared to the vast technology of the Wii and PS3 was basically deadly due to their lack of it.

''But the 360 can do all the things a PS3 can'' = BS, Stop right there, no need to say more, your crappy 360 couldn't keep competion to the PS2 except pushing in the graphics to 720p/1080i and it isn't the case anymore for one, it can't play Blue-ray disk or any HD format movies without add-on, online fees, and the games being very pricy and hard to sell goes multi-platform.
    360 exclusif? Dead Rising/Lost Planet, combine them and you get Rising Planet of the Dead Lost.
    And the way they let the Xbox died like that, when 360 came up, no new games were ever made on a Xbox except multi-platforms, and no new game came up on the 360 until PS3/Wii arrived too!

I don't need to add more on this... because I could and the list is too long for one lifetime to read...

They cannot make FFXIII for the Wii (yes, it would be nice and that would be my second choice.) But FFXIII is Fantasticly Sweet with God Behold Game-Play , looks and graphics, it wouldn't fit on a wii, or 2, or 7, Neither would it fit on a PC DVD nor 360. (Funny, they can fit the 360 on a PS3 but not vice-versa.)

In conclusion: This tread should also be close since there's no way the game can be re-formated for anything else.

My Predictions on the outlook of this generation of consoles:
    1-PS3
    2-Wii (It may come too close to even consider second place and first)
    3-360
    And the next:
    1-PS3 (they have 5 years in advance and the price is bellow the 400$ 'maybe even under 200$ after 10 years')
    2-
    3-
    I would need to see the systems first, for second and third places.
    I doubt it will be Nintendo since they will need to supply alot of money in developpement to come close to rival the PS3, but, given they sell alot of Wii and make a huge profit, make the devoppement neccessary to rival PS3, or at least come close, Nintendo's Wii might not be the last successfull Nintendo Console.

Xbox? ..., my feelings stay the same as they did when my cousin bought a defective core Xbox that could even start or play anything and needed immediat replacement. I used to have respect for them during the Xbox era, but now I only pity their poor souls who just can't live on...

Oh yeah, their console... verdit; They couldn't draw more people as they did before, people lost trust in their system, and the only buyers are thoses that were there before which refuses to let go of it in beliefs that in makes them someone, like a point of pride. 'Such as gays and lesbians'

It's like a computer, some small addition with tiny fancy feature to draw to eye, but nothing in developpement that they wouldn't draw profit.
    1-Profit 2-Profit 3-Brainwash thoses gamers and suck the life out of them.

There's barely no difference between the Xbox and 360 games beside higher definition, which doesn't mean higher resolution or quality at all unlike PS1's graphic boost that could outbest 360 here (sad)...
    Last edited by Hyperion4444; 07-08-2007 at 02:53 PM.

The only thing I don't like about MS is how they are trying to buy the market. I am sure Sony is not any better, but MS seems to just be trying to keep things away from Sony and Nintendo.

I would like to see all games be multiplatform, but I also don't want the PS3 to die (since I own one), so I hope FF stays with Sony.

An unknown quantity Disco Potato's Avatar

They always make a PC version, so if you can't buy a PS3, go with PC (you do have one, right?)
    No, no they don't.
    Not very logical.
    I think Omecle was referring to the fact that not all FFs come out on the PC. Only VII and VIII have (legally ).

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Potato View Post
    No, no they don't.
    Not very logical.
    I think Omecle was referring to the fact that not all FFs come out on the PC. Only VII and VIII have (legally ).
    Well, ok, you got me on that one. Sorry.
    But who cared about the rest?

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Master System, hopefully.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    Master System, hopefully.
    So PS3 then.

PC'S RULE!!!! Well, most of the time, anyway...
    "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." --Colossians 3:23-24

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber View Post
    PC'S RULE!!!! Well, most of the time, anyway...
    yea.., MOST(as in half) of the time.

I don't own any of the next generation consols yet, but PS3.

Moogle

Hey everyone I'm new here and I think it should be with the Playstions throughout the years:mog:

how about ps3/360/wii and the pc

FFXIV Character

A'nako Suri (Hyperion)

I want it to be on 360 so I don't have to go and buy a PS3, but I will if I have to just to play this game! I heard it might be on both, that would REALLY suck for Sony.

PS3 Only

Voted for Wii since that's the only system I'd want to buy.
    My love for ff might not have limits, but my wallet sure does
    忘れないように。。。