Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden Sun

Blog Entries

I have the first and like it ^_^ still need to finish it

Right now, I've reached the first outside town, and I'm lost already. Can someone tell me where those thieves have hidden the rod, and where in the Inn it is?
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

This game is so good that not many GBA games could compete with it.

Dispenser Of Sarcasm Queen Anthai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    Right now, I've reached the first outside town, and I'm lost already. Can someone tell me where those thieves have hidden the rod, and where in the Inn it is?
    Once you get Ivan in your party, use Mind Read on pretty much everyone. Eventually the bandits will end up on the top floor of the Inn. Then go outside the inn and climb the ladder into the attic.

Golden Sun = MADE OF WIN AND AWESOME. I can play through the first one and get all the Djinn without a strategy guide, but I need my hand held throughout all of Lost Age. Once I hit Air's Rock I'm pretty much f-worded.

I cannot decide if this is a good or a bad thing.

Yes, in the moonlight she is even more beautiful...

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    I love both games. I'm still hoping they NEVER EVER EVER EVER make a DS sequel OR ANY OTHER SEQUEL EVER AGAIN.
    Edited to fit my personal beliefs.

Yeah, these games rule. The second-best non Squeenix RPG I've ever played (after Earthbound, of course), and it can hold its own with the best FFs. However, I think the story was resolved perfectly and no further attempt to extract money from the games should be made.

Resolved perfectly? (SPOILER)With immortal/all-powerful Alex trapped in the middle of the earth? No.

I loved these games and want a third one sooooo much...

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Golden Sun really is the best GBA game out there
    From Wikipedia:
    a Camelot representative announced that "the current status of a third game ... is still up in the air"
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

It's been in the air for years. Also, I am in the process of a GS solo Isaac playthrough at the moment.

'Cuz Everyone Needs Crazy Psychokitty's Avatar

(SPOILER)
    I beat both of the golden sun games. I think there might be a 3rd Golden sun because at the end of the 2nd, the big floting eye(I forgot his name) kills Alex and destroies the Mt. Psynergy. It looks like Alex dies, but I think he might have lived.

Quote Originally Posted by demon cloud striff View Post
    (SPOILER)
    I beat both of the golden sun games. I think there might be a 3rd Golden sun because at the end of the 2nd, the big floting eye(I forgot his name) kills Alex and destroies the Mt. Psynergy. It looks like Alex dies, but I think he might have lived.
    (SPOILER)The Wise One didn't destroy Mt. Aleph, the unleashed power of the Golden Sun did. The Wise One didn't kill Alex either. He fought and defeated him, but also gave him the chance to survive. Since Alex is the most awesome villain in gaming history, and he recently obtained half of the power of the Golden Sun, there is no way he was killed by the collapse of the mountain. He survived, and he will track down Isaac and attempt to claim the full power of Alchemy.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Seeing as this wonderful thread has been revived, I'll pose another query which has developed recently in the game; I don't know what to do in that town after you depart from the ship. I'm in this tournament hosted place, loads of battling etc, but I don't know how to get any further with the story, it seems my path is blocked by obstacles of civilians in the way.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

(SPOILER)Investigate the castle in the NW corner of town. You'll find people searching for someone, and hints about where to go to find him.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

I managed to pick up the second one for six quid because people are completely oblivious to the sheer genius of many GBA titles and assume that the carts are as worthless as tissue paper. It's a hell of a lot of fun, but I haven't played in ages. It seems like the sort of game that I would easily miss 60~70% of the actual playable game due to my non-Japanese tendencies to not search every nook and cranny.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Is it possible to backtrack through mogall forest when you are at the point of being able to enter lamakan desert? I need to get a djinn I missed.