Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Konami: FFVII Remake Confirmed for PS3!

I miss it. The steel sky. Aerisfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ixnine View Post
    I kind of don't want them to remake VII. We all know they're going to add voices that will ruin it. They may even add bosses and missions that may even mess up the original plot. The only thing to look forward to are the graphics, music and maybe even multiple endings to make up for Vincent and Yuffie.
    I dont know i thought the ac voices were good and maby even for a game... like everyone who has played kingdom hearts wouldnt have a problem with them haveing voices

as for the remake i do think square would eventually remake ff7 since they are already remaking there nes titles but finding out that they are remaking it from a guy who works at konami and not square itself is still kind of shaky and unreliable to most fans
    Forever obsessed with the one and only flower girl <3

I highly doubt that anything to do with FFVII would not be handled by anyone other that Square. It is their baby, why would they allow an entertainment competetor the right to use something that gave them such a foundation? Konami has Metal Gear, and Castlevania. Square has Final Fantasy (Enix with Dragon Quest). This would make as much sense as Square remaking Metal Gear Solid 2.

Currently Playing: FFXIII Stunt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunt View Post
    Sorry, I meant to say reliable*.
    How do you know it's reliable, then?
    If you read the post above, you'd see what Forever Fantasy posted.

Anyway, he was at some Square meeting or something, and the picture in is blog post is the pass he had to get in.

STUNT

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm with Crossblades on this.

But just hold on, an FFVII remake (or at least a port) will come eventually. After all the stuff they've been doing with the first six games it's only a matter of time before they make one. Who knows, maybe they will announce it after the compilation is finished...

Sounds all good in theory but until an official source says it, well I won't buy it. Although, I don't see why it wouldn't happen. Just about every FFVII wants it and would most likely buy it.

Part of me wants to just shut my mind off and believe this anyway.

I translated this from Babelfish and its a bit gobeldygook but i think some of it you can understand

"The green onion the board other Ji whom it sells with 7 - PS3 li the May khu with decisive daily invitation 2007/04/30 15:46 http: //blog.naver.com/bsssksk/100036949534 The Saturday nose which passes or American up ning team developer minute plays came to Korea. The second birth where what person oneself is working from the game company it won but to Japan foot flow It meets and and because is not easy so.. Like this it shares a like that talk from the raw rice wine house which is a Government building silk-covered lantern which is in the shoes village Returning home time ttuk it listened to 10001 news "li The May khu" it is in the process of developing last with FF7- Ps3 the tie frame of FF7 10 annual FF7 li May khu compared to army bedspread.. The PS3 len ching time hwel the shoes than it is higher the eastern image which comes out than khwel li the middle of developing Rab ni all with the mote. Announcement the summer plan which will come Others is interesting the news where "PSP shoes version end of this year come into the market" (blue ley this cord & liquid crystal afterimage improvement) su The inside wife currently while developing (this case of what it is knowing almost) Catfish brush 4 from hazard Republic of Iraq dispatch of troops catfish brush team -_- where it gets back; ; ; (Is not dispatch of troops actually and from hazard which feels shot or atmosphere.. it geted back.) Above ning the case where 10 temper heights ladling A.I change it sleeps, make why like that, expression expulsion -_- where it will not know $$ln The FF7 which it draws in the tie frame interest dream which I like most comes out and it is an impression to draw, _ $$ln"

lol

Blog Entries

Excellent news, assuming it's true. Just a shame it's for the bloomin' PS3 Might end up selling my soul to the devil (Sony) after all.

I felt almost certain that there'd be a remake anyway, Square have been giving FFVII a lot of attention lately and have remade many of the other games so it's only a matter of time.

Wonder if they'll use the stuffed moogle version of Cait Sith, or if this blatant inconsistency is going to appear yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sepiroth View Post
    I translated this from Babelfish and its a bit gobeldygook but i think some of it you can understand

"The green onion the board other Ji whom it sells with 7 - PS3 li the May khu with decisive daily invitation 2007/04/30 15:46 http: //blog.naver.com/bsssksk/100036949534 The Saturday nose which passes or American up ning team developer minute plays came to Korea. The second birth where what person oneself is working from the game company it won but to Japan foot flow It meets and and because is not easy so.. Like this it shares a like that talk from the raw rice wine house which is a Government building silk-covered lantern which is in the shoes village Returning home time ttuk it listened to 10001 news "li The May khu" it is in the process of developing last with FF7- Ps3 the tie frame of FF7 10 annual FF7 li May khu compared to army bedspread.. The PS3 len ching time hwel the shoes than it is higher the eastern image which comes out than khwel li the middle of developing Rab ni all with the mote. Announcement the summer plan which will come Others is interesting the news where "PSP shoes version end of this year come into the market" (blue ley this cord & liquid crystal afterimage improvement) su The inside wife currently while developing (this case of what it is knowing almost) Catfish brush 4 from hazard Republic of Iraq dispatch of troops catfish brush team -_- where it gets back; ; ; (Is not dispatch of troops actually and from hazard which feels shot or atmosphere.. it geted back.) Above ning the case where 10 temper heights ladling A.I change it sleeps, make why like that, expression expulsion -_- where it will not know $$ln The FF7 which it draws in the tie frame interest dream which I like most comes out and it is an impression to draw, _ $$ln"

lol
    Was this written by someone with down-syndrome?
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

I cant understand a word of that. I really tried too.

probably gonna happen if we keep bragging about it but its going to suck for sure like all the other things that has come since FF7(8,9,10, vids)

i'd say we need some europeans to infiltrate square and make the games a bit more mature and real...those asian pedofile fantasies with werid clothes; like Aron, yuna or that lulu or something.. not to mention that fake laugh of the FFX main char

:mog:

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Mooes.

The constant milking of the money cow is starting to make me upset. Can't they just stick to the main series and spinoff series (ie Tactics, CC)? Finish the DS remakes, okay, fair enough, and then just WORK ON NEW GAMES, not revamping old ones. People's brains will start exploding from FF overload.

Quote Originally Posted by scrumpleberry View Post
    Mooes.

The constant milking of the money cow is starting to make me upset. Can't they just stick to the main series and spinoff series (ie Tactics, CC)? Finish the DS remakes, okay, fair enough, and then just WORK ON NEW GAMES, not revamping old ones. People's brains will start exploding from FF overload.
    But that would require innovation and originally. Can't have that, now can we?

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post

But that would require innovation and originally. Can't have that, now can we?
    Oh god no. Never. That would be ridiculous.

B@LL$ why oh why! did i have to get a 360!
    George 'G-lamb' Lambert<span style="font-family: &quot;lucida grande&quot;,tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; color: #555555; text-decoration: none;">&nbsp;|&nbsp;</span>Create your badge

<3 G3ORGE Loves Klauski <3 -->