Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Konami: FFVII Remake Confirmed for PS3!

wtf, getting me hard excited half not sure if I even want to see the damn game exist.

probably not true though considering the Square-Enix party didn't mention anything of it. I want another Chrono game more than anything argh
    That's really my hair.

"Faris, Calvin; you don't seem to understand! This is not a thread about homosexuality! Girls can love Barret! Guys can love Barret! It's not gay! Barret's love is beyond any form of gay-ness. It is transcendent; like the sun and moon and stars! It's like loving God! Would you say a boy who loves God is gay? That's what I thought!

So please, don't fight. Just spead the love! And the Barret sexyness. RAWR! =D~"

- Linxiaotuzi

Blog Entries

There's a thought.... I'd love to see a Chrono Trigger remake

I really want FF7 remake 'cause my FF7 for PS stopped working and I wasn't able to beat the game.
    They said they're going to do that remake, but then I heard that they didn't want to make it afterall, so that they had stopped the project.
    So I really hope this is true.
    ~I am the Aeon of will and strength, I protect my beloved and that's all I wish to be needed to do~

Dark Knight of EOFF darksword12's Avatar

I'd say something here, but everyone else has said it already.

FF is made by Square Enix. Not Konami.

Special thanks to dark_lord for the sig!

Currently Playing: FFXIII Stunt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sepiroth View Post
    I translated this from Babelfish and its a bit gobeldygook but i think some of it you can understand

"The green onion the board other Ji whom it sells with 7 - PS3 li the May khu with decisive daily invitation 2007/04/30 15:46 http: //blog.naver.com/bsssksk/100036949534 The Saturday nose which passes or American up ning team developer minute plays came to Korea. The second birth where what person oneself is working from the game company it won but to Japan foot flow It meets and and because is not easy so.. Like this it shares a like that talk from the raw rice wine house which is a Government building silk-covered lantern which is in the shoes village Returning home time ttuk it listened to 10001 news "li The May khu" it is in the process of developing last with FF7- Ps3 the tie frame of FF7 10 annual FF7 li May khu compared to army bedspread.. The PS3 len ching time hwel the shoes than it is higher the eastern image which comes out than khwel li the middle of developing Rab ni all with the mote. Announcement the summer plan which will come Others is interesting the news where "PSP shoes version end of this year come into the market" (blue ley this cord & liquid crystal afterimage improvement) su The inside wife currently while developing (this case of what it is knowing almost) Catfish brush 4 from hazard Republic of Iraq dispatch of troops catfish brush team -_- where it gets back; ; ; (Is not dispatch of troops actually and from hazard which feels shot or atmosphere.. it geted back.) Above ning the case where 10 temper heights ladling A.I change it sleeps, make why like that, expression expulsion -_- where it will not know $$ln The FF7 which it draws in the tie frame interest dream which I like most comes out and it is an impression to draw, _ $$ln"

lol
    eturning home time ttuk it listened to 10001 news "li The May khu" it is in the process of developing last with FF7- Ps3 the tie frame of FF7 10 annual FF7 li May khu compared to army bedspread..

Looks like it says that they are in the process of developing the last Final Fantasy VII game, which would be the remake on the PlayStation 3 for the 10th Annual Final Fantasy VII anniversary.

STUNT

all i wanted to do by posting the translation was to show that you can't always trust what people say it translated as, so you have to do it yourselfIts not as hard to understand as it looks, just find a few words and you can guess the rest of the sentence "Ps3 the tie frame of FF7 10th annual ff " Means they want it to fit in witht he timeframe of the 10th anniversary of the game, so i guess that means the translations both mean the same (even if mine is gobeldygook) but still, we have to question the konami dude's credibility.I am all for a remake cos i have a PS3, I just don't want to get really excited and find out its not happening lolSeems as though Stunt has the right understanding of it lol good on you!