Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think this is the best FF game...

This is probably the best (and currently only) FF game on the NDS.

But this isan't as versitile as FF5's job system because heres a comparioson:
    FF3: 24 jobs
    FF5 advance: 32 jobs!!!!!!!
    though FF3 is a great game, i have to admit ^_^
    If it were .hack//GU vs. Final fantasy....DRAW!!!!!

story is crap, the game way too difficult
    i felt that way for the ds. No story, no tactics in battle except that you have to grind your characters to high levels to pass it. not a fair judgement since i compare it to the later titles and this being the pivotor of greatness.
    finished: ff3ds, ff4,ff5, ff7,ff8,ff9,ff10,ff tactics and advance

Quote Originally Posted by lufia View Post
    story is crap, the game way too difficult
    i felt that way for the ds. No story, no tactics in battle except that you have to grind your characters to high levels to pass it. not a fair judgement since i compare it to the later titles and this being the pivotor of greatness.
    I havn't played Final Fantasy III yet but I do have to say that I love leveling up and like the older Final Fantasys more than the newer ones. Maybe its the fact that they're classics, but I do love leveling up. Don't know why, always have done and probably always will do. I find that in the newer Final Fantasys I level up so much that the game is reletively easy. I wish they hadn't changed that.

FF3 is the best Final Fantasy ever! I still have the original Super Nintendo one! I haven't played all of them yet, but so far, it is definitely my favorite! I am really enjoying 12 right now though!

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyAnn327 View Post
    FF3 is the best Final Fantasy ever! I still have the original Super Nintendo one! I haven't played all of them yet, but so far, it is definitely my favorite! I am really enjoying 12 right now though!
    Thats Final Fantasy VI.

...No. The plot had a lot to be desired.