Thread: Create a character screen won't show up...

Default Create a character screen won't show up...

Everything else comes up, but I can't create a character.
    "Perhaps I care because I strive to be different from my people," he said "Perhaps I care because I am different from my people. I may be more akin to the races of the surface... that is my hope at least. I care because I have to care about something. You are not so different Bruenor Battlehammer. We care lest our own lives be empty."
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

For all the Tidus haters.... get over it. Tidus and Yuna are my favorite characters. And Yuna is mine, I love her.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

o___O?

perhaps config the game to play the non-superultrahdd version of the character selection.

Yeargdribble has already touched on this answer... http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ate-setup.html

Thanx this will really help as my mom's computer has a good video card (GeForce 4 Series) unlike my dad's Intel Card. anyway... thanx for the idea!!!
    "Perhaps I care because I strive to be different from my people," he said "Perhaps I care because I am different from my people. I may be more akin to the races of the surface... that is my hope at least. I care because I have to care about something. You are not so different Bruenor Battlehammer. We care lest our own lives be empty."
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

For all the Tidus haters.... get over it. Tidus and Yuna are my favorite characters. And Yuna is mine, I love her.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Don't count on any 3D games to work on an Intel card.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?