Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How difficult you found Vegnaguns 4th form...

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

The only challenging thing in FFX-2 is VI.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

The final bosses were so easy, I managed to kill Shuyin off before he did any of his overdrives.

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

I found it really easy since i had catnip
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaffamitsu View Post
    Haha yes indeed..although getting 100% you need to know what you doing...What are your opinions on the different endings?
    Good idea, but it's too specific to get 100%, you NEED a guide.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I used the guide, and when I got to chapter five and discovered a mistake I made in chapter one, I died a little inside.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    I used the guide, and when I got to chapter five and discovered a mistake I made in chapter one, I died a little inside.
    Me too! I think everyone does. That is why the "give the sphere to the other team" trick is so cool. It gives you an extra 5% more than enough to cover your mistakes on your first playthrough. Besides, pwning the fiends with fully loaded armor and Dresspheres at level 1 is sooo much fun
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Vegnagun was tricky x_x;

I recently attempted a hot spots only play through (going to hotspots only de-touring to get to required things like Leblanc uniforms).

Not easy at all :SS... most of the bosses on that playthrough had me dizzy and dieing and etc.

Three things to kill Vegnagun: Lady Luck dressphere with Four Dice. Gunner with Scatterburst and Trigger happy lv.3, and a Berserker. For items just use light, lunar and star curtains (to reflect Vegnagun's spells) and heal with curative items. I killed him really easily like that. I think I was somewhere between level 40 and 50, can't remember. Playing through the game again to get 100% but i just CAN'T BEAT SHINRA at sphere break! I beat him so easily on my first try but now I just keep screwing up. I hate flukes.
    Too big.

Dont tell me about Shinra and sphere break...god he had me hating him for a while....i dont know how many ciggarettes i went through while trying to beat him...it was all about the echo's and that to increae the quota score....Also the lightning rod towers and the configurations....the first lot were easy and then it started to really annoy me...in the end for Yuna's backwards memory ones i think i wrote them down...lol...

Punished is not the man himself but the evil that resides inside him...
    ''Thanks to Polaris for the signature!''

hahahaha i have as few experimental games, in one i TRIED to get the bad ending where spira is destroyed, and i spent ages bt he wudnt destroy it!!!! hahaha ive another game where i flew thu it and finishd with 63% (on purpose) to see what % you get for doing all the necessary tasks.haahah dey were all on like nly level 38 r sumtin hahaha OMG shinra is a dick in sphere-break, ive gotten really rusty at it and i cnt count hahahhha xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Little Blue
    I found it harder trying to lose to the final boss than beating it (I wanted to see Vegnagun destory Spira). I might even say this series of final battles was easier than the aeon battles and Yu Yevon in X, and that's impossible to lose to.
    Amen to that. Really, even on my first playthrough I managed to beat him without fretting in the least. Via Infinito is far more challenging (from Level 80 and deeper, I was running away). If it weren't for the Lady Luck Dressphere, I would still haven't done it to Trema.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

What is this, does FFX-2 have a difficulty setting I haven't found or something?
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    What is this, does FFX-2 have a difficulty setting I haven't found or something?
    I heard you can gameshark it. I prefer to play without a controller. Less hassle.

Via Infinito is way harder than all the bosses combined. Vegnagun was really easy, I didn't worry about whether I was going to like, get the Bad Ending until I tried beating the game on level 37. I did win though, with the Beserker dressphere, though.

Angra Mainyu was hard, sort of, if you're looking for a "tough" mechanical boss. It's a shame there wasn't a limit on that boss.

I was very disappointed with Vegnagun, and how easy he was in comparison to, say, Braska's Final Aeon... :rolleyes2 For such a huge monster that had been hyped up so much in the last half of the game, it was so freaking easy.

I was too lazy to do Via Infinito, or even the Den of Woe. I suck...

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

I found braska's final aeon so easy....but i spent most of time training and doing everything i could before finishing the game...but your right Tallulah..it was rather disappointing considering it was hyped up throughout all the game...Via Infinito...well thats another subject...still yet to give Trema a good kicking..although i started to fight him and just thought..nope not strong enough yet..more training...turn off PS2....hehe

Punished is not the man himself but the evil that resides inside him...
    ''Thanks to Polaris for the signature!''