Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Genocide for fun and profit

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

I've now gotten up to 126 in Lhusu mines. Excellent place for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthier Rocks View Post
    But the HARDEST Chain was a 70-75 chain By doing Werewolfs in Giza plains. The hard parts was going to and fro from 2 screens (North, getting mobbed by Urstirx and wolfs and the like) And the werewolfs, Thier lvl ranges from 19 to 22!
    Ouch. That sounds very hard. Kudos.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Thanks. I used Team BAP (Balthier, Ashe, Penelo) for that. Balthier was lvl 25-6. Ashe 22. And penelo lvl 23-4. it was hard, I had 5 ethers, and lots of potions, 9 hi potions. Going into the glade would break the chain. so yeah it was hard.

Hmmm...Around 130 in the Lhusu Mines. I did it initially so I could get Montblanc in the Sky Pirate's Den, but I contiued so that I could get some major loot and gil. Until I got bored of course.

About 150-170 in the Lhusu mines. Chaining Skeletons is fun.

130 chain of wolves in the estersand got a kickass piece if armor im on the other side of raithwall and haven't taken it off yet but i ended the kill chain after i started geting deminishing returns
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

mine would be 867 in the feywood... i just liked killin the mirrorknights...
    especially when they drop mirror armors...
    i was able to pick up 90+.... it started to get boring when i got to number 200...
    but i hated it when i was forced to stop because my console has been on for an entire day.... only paused the game to eat, piss and rest my eyes a bit...
    Last edited by gudkid; 05-29-2007 at 12:53 PM.