Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Edd, Ed, and Eddy! Oh, wait, I still watch that 0.o

I'd love to watch all of these again:
    Thundercats, He-Man, TinTin, Transformers, MASK Crusaders, Captain Planet, TMNT, Prince Valiant, Mysterious Cities of Gold, Inspector Gadget, Gummi Bears, Captain Pugwash (the cardboard cutout version!).

Well there are so many...Duck Tales, Chip'n'Dale, Gummy Bears, Tail Spin, DarkWing Duck, Gargoyles, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, TMNT, Spiderman, Denver the Last Dinosaur, Ghostbusters and many many other I don't remember now!!!

...I don't think anyone mentioned Winnie the Pooh, Goof Troop, Timon & Pumbaa, Quack Pack, Doug, Pinky and the Brain, Taz-Mania!!!

yeah well i gotta tell ya nick and cartoon network was great and there really wasn't much i didn't like
    Harroldo
    A young man that tells the story with his pen, and yet, with no words.

MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER RANGERS!!!!!

I'm disappointed that no one mentioned this...
    They went downhill since the Alien Rangers, they don't even deserve mentioning because of that.
    Thats why I said Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Disney is what really killed the power rangers series...

Hmm my 6 favorites were

Pinky and the Brain (The episode where Brain looks for a new sidekick is still my favorite).

Cow and Chicken (i always wondered why human parents had animal offspring but then again it might be better not asking questions).

Earthworm Jim (Jim's voice provided by the same guy who does Homer from the Simpsons).

Tales from the Crypt Keeper the cartoon (Yes lets base a children's cartoon off of movies full of violence and sexual content, whoever had this idea i salute you).

Inspector Gadget (It bugs me to this day that they never showed the Claws face.)

Looneytunes (Back when cartoons could have cross dressing characters, hidden sex/drug jokes, and just overall violence without getting a ton of protestors debating about the suitability of the show for children and whether or not some of its characters where gay.)
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer

Articles
    Blog Entries

hey Harroldo.

Im 12, And I have not gone to the "Kids" section in a year! Seriously. I just find them babyish. I spent most of T.V time in documentarys.

oh man i almost forgot i use to watch mega man every once in awhile. i woiuld always just come across it but i thought the show was awesome none the less.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

X Men Cartoon Shows and Popeye.
    warriorboy && battlingbard.