I really want Chelsea to get relegated
    ...Geddit?

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

smurfing absolutely beautiful I always said City were the superior Manchester team, and there we have the proof.

haha nah, in all seriousness that was exactly how I thought we'd win the game if we managed to win at all, totally sneaked it with that flukey deflection goal and then just managed to hang on until the end, but sometimes that's how you've got to do it. Man Utd were all over us but they ran into a wall called Micah Richards who was an absolute colossus for us today, seriously the difference between a 1-0 win for us and a 4-1 win for Utd, imho. Dunnie was also good and Kasper Schmeichel with another clean sheet, although there were still dodgy moments, he's got a way to go yet. But yeah, Richards was the deserving man of the match.

I am happy

massively irritated at Blackburn. ugly creatures
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Resha View Post
    gahahaha today gets better and better

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

The song "The referee is a wanker" has never been so more true. Way to ruin the game, you stupid sack of . Not even referring to the penalty, which was diabolical, nor the one he didn't give to Torres. No, I refer to that yellow carding anything that moved.

FAO FA: Never send him to Anfield again please.

I'm so annoyed that I'm not even enjoying jabbing my mouse cursor up the Chelsea player's arses, and up Mourinho's nose.

Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Resha View Post
    gahahaha today gets better and better
    why don't you go dance around the liverpudlians they just got majorly cheated and it's actually funny. a fallacy. but funny. what the hell was he thinking?
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Articles

Hey Pooja, don't talk about the Liverpool - Chelsea game. The matters of the big three do not concern a lowly Arsenal fan. Start commenting on Portsmouth and Aston Villa games instead, as they're your nearest rivals.

Besides, conceding a goal from David bloody Dunn is ten times more hilarious than being on the end of a Chelski screw job.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Hey Pooja, don't talk about the Liverpool - Chelsea game. The matters of the big three do not concern a lowly Arsenal fan. Start commenting on PortsmouthMan United and Aston Villa games instead, as they're your nearest rivals

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

City, you wankers. As for Fernado Torres, he might as well be a united player because I love him so much for that goal he scored. Quality. Psy you remain true to your word, you dropped points on Chelsea, as did they, but if we don't start winning our games i'll be adament that we will lose the title as early as this stage. United, will ye wake up fellas!

Str8 Pimpin'

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

Curse you Lehmann! Still, at least we've started off a little better than last season anyway. And we gave as good as we got today.

Man Utd must be trying to emulate the start we made last season - hell they've turned into us what with bulldozing the opposition but being unable to score!
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

[q]Besides, conceding a goal from David bloody Dunn is ten times more hilarious than being on the end of a Chelski screw job. [/q]
    Not really. If he hadn't scored, someone else would have. They were kinda stomping on us in the second half. (literally too)

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Edge View Post
    City, you wankers.
    Only got yourselves to blame.

Fabianski to start the return leg of the Sparta match, please. I want to see our alternative goalkeeping options right now.

Our continuing inadequacy aside, this looks like being the best season in ages. The table's looking much more competitive throughout, with teams like Newcastle and Man City looking much improved this time out, and the obvious relegation candidates, like Wigan and Birmingham, looking stronger than most people anticipated. Plus, Spurs and United got off to terrible starts, so there's plenty of consolation for jaded Arsenal fans.

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

It's only three games in. Soon enough, it will turn into the same old Premiership I suspect.
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

Articles

I thought Arsenal had a good start, to be honest. 4 points from 6, and a decent result away in Europe. And to draw away to Blackburn is not a bad result, definitely not. When it was 1-0 in both games, I contemplated a four horse title race. Heck, still no reason why there shouldn't be, really, as none of the big four (yes, the portsmouth thing was a joke, and none of you took the bait ) won this weekend so yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donal
    As for Fernado Torres, he might as well be a united player because I love him so much for that goal he scored. Quality.
    That was an absolutely perfect finish. I loved it. I didn't think he'd score when I saw him running through on goal, but wow.