Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is squall Laguna's son?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    Squall is also Ulti as well. Hey, its one smurfed up family tree - ok. I have heard rumor that you run across all the character's natural parents in the game, in some way. I never cared enough too look though.
    That's pretty interesting...does anyone have proof that this is true? I'd love to find out.
    The only true viable evidence is that Ultimecia uses Squall's GF, Griever. Otherwise everything else is a bit iffy aside from the fact that Squall is there every time any of the primary Sorceresses hand off their powers to another... and In going to the time-compression/future Squall (and party) had to eliminate a chain of Future/past sorceresses that all of which would have already been absorbed in the future by Ultimecia.

As for everyone elses parents, you only run into Squall and Rinoa's birth parents. General Caraway and Julia = Rinoa and Laguna and Raine = Squall. I always found it interesting that both Julia and Raine died before the actual start of the game.

We know we run into Zell's Adoptive mom... but I'm not sure you run into everyone elses parents (adoptive or not) throughout the story. Also, Quistis states that she didn't take well to her adoptive parents and went to live back at Balamb Garden and basically be raised by Cid. *shrug*
    Last edited by VorpalCyberWolf; 06-03-2007 at 11:16 AM.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

And Squall was always Laguna in the "dream world"

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Moombas remember people by licking their blood. The Moombas called Squall Laguna. That right there is undeniable proof.

Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    Squall is also Ulti as well. Hey, its one smurfed up family tree - ok. I have heard rumor that you run across all the character's natural parents in the game, in some way. I never cared enough too look though.
    I find that unlikely, given that they grew up in an orphanage. You probably run over their graves in Esthar a lot :P