Bio Information

Forum Name:demondude55
    Real First Name:jake
    Years general gaming experience:10
    Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience:10
    Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game:final fantasy 6

Short Answer

1) Have you ever moderated a forum before?no
    1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently?

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Staff? even though i am new i had been lurking for about a year but my firewall wouldn't let me join or something like that i have warned lots of posts and 4 threads have been closed after i warned them.

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy, how far would you be willing to go?5 hours work

Long Answer

1) Imagine the users of LOCP decided to invade the forum, registering many accounts and spamming it up. What would your actions be in this situation?(if i can close the forums down and ban people)if i can't do that ban lots of people and then unban them if there wasnt an offence

2) Describe the perfect way to catch Raistlin slipping up so he can be banned. see what threads he views check his ip address and check his pms

3) Detail what you would do to promote the forum in other venues. make random accounts in other forums and advertise and put adverts in my sig for other forums i supose i could recommend this forum to other people and maybe if i can make an ad for other websites

4) Detail what you would to heighten the enjoyment of the forum for existing members. make lots of new tournements with prizes and cheer people up with pms i'll also stop people insulting other people on the site.

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ). i would love to help on the frontsite as i have lots of knowledge about final fantasy and i know lots of safr programs plus stuff like the guestbook i know how to reconstruct and i would check for mistakes

Subjective Section

What makes you so special? Even though i am young i have been lurking on this site for a year or so i know most of the active members i'm usually active plus as i'm english i notice a lack of moderators on in the english mornings i could help that.
    I am going to become a mod in my friends forum so i will get experience and i will sort out lots of problems.
    As i stated earlier i have warned 4 threads that were posted within 5 mins and they all got closed and i haven't broken any rules yey.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Cid's Knight Application
    Yes, it is.

Bio Information

Forum Name: The Fonz
    Real First Name: Colton
    Years general gaming experience: Since I was 3 years old. I got my first gameboy at that age. Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: First played Final Fantasy 7 I think was when I was 7. Ironic, I know. Then after I completed FF7, I tried FF8 and loved it.
    Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: Final Fantasy 8

Short Answer

1) Have you ever moderated a forum before? Yes.
    1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? Dracoy. I modded for 2 years, but the site lost funding and had to be shut down sadly.
    2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Staff?
    I believe that I can help other members of this forum through my unique Fonzieness. I'm friends with most of the staff already, but so is everybody else, so yeah. To the point now; I want to help the site out because I've been here for a couple years now, and I feel like I could make a difference.
    3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy, how far would you be willing to go?
    As far as they'll let me.

Long Answer

1) Imagine the users of LOCP decided to invade the forum, registering many accounts and spamming it up. What would your actions be in this situation? You can ask Psychotic that I'm quick to notice people spamming and notice when people have banned. I'd delete these acounts faster then God flooded the earth. Here's a picture as an example of what I would do to the spam accounts.

2) Describe the perfect way to catch Raistlin slipping up so he can be banned. Set a trap in EoEO. Make the stupidest thread that'd make him completely pissed, and when he rants over it, ban him for flaming.

3) Detail what you would do to promote the forum in other venues.
    Get other members from other forums I go to for enjoyment. More big events for the site.
    4) Detail what you would to heighten the enjoyment of the forum for existing members. Make sure that the new people read the forum rules so they don't get banned quickly. No flaming the newbies! That'd be a killer rule. etc.

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ). I'm taking Webmastering in school during fall so if I'm able to help with the site, I'd be willing too in anyway.

Subjective Section

What makes you so special?
    I'm the god damn Fonz.

Agrias' application.

Cid's Knight Application

Bio Information

Forum Name: Agrias
    Real First Name: Alice
    Years general gaming experience: 15 years
    Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 7 years
    Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: Final Fantasy 6

Short Answer

1) Have you ever moderated a forum before? Yes
    1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? Green Dragon Forum's - Home I am still there.

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Staff? To moderate n00bs and eventually become Leeza's pupil

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy, how far would you be willing to go? Umm..I'd bake a wonderful cake...A body cake.

Long Answer

1) Imagine the users of LOCP decided to invade the forum, registering many accounts and spamming it up. What would your actions be in this situation? -waves ban hammer- I say we strike decisively where it hurts the most. Right in the kisser! Pow!

2) Describe the perfect way to catch Raistlin slipping up so he can be banned. Use a PM or a usernote and somehow make that a trap where he spams

3) Detail what you would do to promote the forum in other venues. I'd use big banners and spam it up till i get banned for a while.

4) Detail what you would to heighten the enjoyment of the forum for existing members. I'd put on flashy sig's and avi's to make people laugh at me, not with me.

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ). I would be willing to if bribed with cookies.

Subjective Section

What makes you so special? I can do a cartwheel.
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I didn't read the other entries because that's what good staffers do. Leather pants pics coming via PM to each of you soon!

<h1>Cid's Knight Application</h1>

<h2>Bio Information</h2>
    Forum Name: theundeadhero
    Real First Name: "Tonsilton"
    Years general gaming experience: 20
    Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 11
    Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: SIX! Oh, six.

<h2>Short Answer</h2>
    1) Have you ever moderated a forum before? Yep
    1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? I have been moderating our very own Site Staff forums for a long time now.

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Staff? Mostly for "theundeadhero slept with X member to get promoted" rumors, but I also want to know all the secrets.

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy, how far would you be willing to go? Are all the staff involved or just a majority? I mean, all the way could be a lot further along than another all the way depending on who's there. I wouldn't want to touch Ya... I can't follow instructions so this isn't a short answer.

<h2>Long Answer</h2>
    1) Imagine the users of LOCP decided to invade the forum, registering many accounts and spamming it up. What would your actions be in this situation?That depends entirely on what LOCP is. If it was a Pokemon or Hermione Granger fan sight I would probably pretend I hadn't noticed and ignore it. If it was something like The American Institute for the Blind I would ban people with glee!

2) Describe the perfect way to catch Raistlin slipping up so he can be banned.Set him up so you know when to expect it. Duh!

3) Detail what you would do to promote the forum in other venues.I would sing in canoes. I would write in crayons on pizza hut menus. I might even write a message in the sky if I so choose.

4) Detail what you would to heighten the enjoyment of the forum for existing members.Ecstacy keyboards. For sale soon!

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ).Front Site? Pffft. Why would I work on that? They never get any praise for their work and everyone hates them for their special orange title.

<h2>Subjective Section</h2>
    What makes you so special? Eating paste.

*EoFF Staff do not condone lamers who read fine print.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

<h2>Bio Information</h2>
    Forum Name: oddler
    Real First Name: Jeff
    Years general gaming experience: 18
    Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 15
    Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: FFXI

<h2>Short Answer</h2>
    1) Have you ever moderated a forum before?
    No.
    1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently?
    N/A

Me love this forum long time.

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy, how far would you be willing to go?
    Cameraman.

<h2>Long Answer</h2>
    1) Imagine the users of LOCP decided to invade the forum, registering many accounts and spamming it up. What would your actions be in this situation?
    Mass IP nuclear destruction via satellite. Remember the Alamo! Hold down the fort, guys. I'm off to the races.

2) Describe the perfect way to catch Raistlin slipping up so he can be banned.
    Banana peels. Hydraulic oil. Shlup's liposuction made into a bread spread. Mix well. Ready, mental image!
    I misread that one.

Tote the coffee mug every waking moment.

4) Detail what you would to heighten the enjoyment of the forum for existing members.
    Let's break enjoyment down. The en and the ment aren't really needed so that just leaves you with joy.
    I'm gonna go off the deep end and say that everyone here is like me. Then, I'll drown. Oh, okay. Thanks.
    I like reading happy smile fairy babies and if more of that was posted, I'd be not-so blind.

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ).
    The effort I would put into the Front Site would be equivalent to the percentage of you who see it.

I'm not. What? That's what makes me special.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'm so gonna be a CK or at least make some new friends because of my anwser.:bgl:

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I have banned over 100 rule breakers. (Fact. Check it out if you don't believe me. CTRL+F Psychotic on banned users page.)
    Oh my god, you're keeping count. you big big dork.
    Call me back when you actually hit double figures, sport.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

<h2>Bio Information</h2>
    Forum Name: Renmiri
    Real First Name: Jules
    Years general gaming experience: since I was 3 years old, as all other contestants
    Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 2007 - 1986 = 19 years give or take a decade
    Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: FFX

<h2>Short Answer</h2>
    Yes
    Forever and a year. Wee, get to link to my tiny forum w/o being banned

Me love this forum long time. Bunches.

Errr... I'd run screaming. (Not telling which direction I'd run )

<h2>Long Answer</h2>
    1) Imagine the users of LOCP decided to invade the forum, registering many accounts and spamming it up. What would your actions be in this situation?
    Ban all user ids higher than The Fonz. It all went donhill after that. Wait.. that would be banning me too. On second thought, I'd just invite the spammers to an XII plot discussion (Or is this against Geneva conventions ?)

Change his user name to "Phat".

Threaten to start XII plot discussions if no one joins with me as referral.

4) Detail what you would to heighten the enjoyment of the forum for existing members.
    Mud wrestling by mods

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ).
    I'd be whining about everything that is not there... Wait, that's the n00bs job description. I'd make it n00b proof

I'm not really submitting this form
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

<h2>Bio Information</h2>
    Forum Name: Raistlin
    Real First Name: Wesley
    Years general gaming experience: 14
    Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 9
    Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: FFT

<h2>Short Answer</h2>
    1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? FFWA (1 year), EoFF (1 1/2 years), tGA (7+ years, still there), Aiyon (running the ORPG, like 6 months), GHF (2 months, still there), and some small EzBoards.

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Staff? Piss off Shlup.

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy, how far would you be willing to go? Anything with Kishi.

<h2>Long Answer</h2>
    IP ban everyone, prune the threads, call BoB at 4 AM his time (even if I have to wait a while).

I never slip up.

I might stop telling people EoFF sucks.

See above.

I was doing something way back when Britt was running it. Now I don't care.

I'm awesome.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny
    2) Describe the perfect way to catch Raistlin slipping up so he can be banned. Raistlin is infallible and never makes mistakes.
    Bunny is truly wise.
    Last edited by Raistlin; 05-26-2007 at 01:18 AM.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

As soon as I saw Raistlin's avatar I skipped it and went straight to the Quick Reply Box.

I like this thread. rubah is funny.
    *This is as fine as I go. *Deep Sigh*
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Blog Entries

I assume I shouldn't even bother

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Well done.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Quote Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
    [STRIKE]Well done.[/STRIKE]
    Medium rare.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Eye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
    [STRIKE]Well done.[/STRIKE]
    [strike]Medium rare.[/strike]
    Raw.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

This thread makes me laugh. So much. Mostly the oblivious ones.

I wonder if my not-so-application is winning or not. :O Stupid Rase.