Thread: Eyes on Final Fantasy Cid's Knight Application Form

<h2>Bio Information</h2>
    Forum Name: Quina
    Real First Name: Quina
    Years general gaming experience: 1
    Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 1
    Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: IX

<h2>Short Answer</h2>
    1) Have you ever moderated a forum before?
    I used to be a Qu's Knight at a cooking forum for members of my clan. I was there for 7 years until I had to leave because of drama.

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Staff?
    I heard there was a nice buffet served on Wednesdays. Please inform me if the information I got was false.

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy, how far would you be willing to go?
    As far as I could get on a chocobo since I don't have a car.

<h2>Long Answer</h2>
    1) Imagine the users of LOCP decided to invade the forum, registering many accounts and spamming it up. What would your actions be in this situation?
    First of all I want to make it clear that I only saw Robocop once so I may not be the best at answering this question. If these people were filling the forum with spam I would grab my biggest fork then a couple gallons of hot sauce. Then I would eat all the spam. Then I would ask if they had more. If not I would banish them.

2) Describe the perfect way to catch Raistlin slipping up so he can be banned.
    I would leave a carefully placed banana peel in the Eyes on Another Forum.

3) Detail what you would do to promote the forum in other venues.
    Each year at the cooking convention I would bake a cake with Eoff spelled on it written in frosting. Other things would be to tattoo the name of the web site on my hat but that would cost you guys in money.

4) Detail what you would to heighten the enjoyment of the forum for existing members.
    More cooking contests and MS Paint contests. Also I would bring back good members like my good friend Iri Valentine, Monkey and Yameko. I think they are banished because I don't hang out with them any more.

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ).
    I would not have a problem working for the front site staff but I would not want to work with the back site staff. What people do in their homes is their business but I am not into that stuff.

<h2>Subjective Section</h2>
    What makes you so special?
    I DO WHAT I WANT. YOU HAVE PROBLEM?

I DO WHAT I WANT. YOU HAVE PROBLEM?

<3 Quina

One question: what would you do if I began to discuss pineapples?

every day i see my dream Bowser's Avatar

Screw the application. I just want the orgy.
    Last edited by Bowser; 05-27-2007 at 09:41 PM.
    eh?

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

I don't need to fill out an application. Gimme staff access and trash forum funtime plzkthx.

Cid's Knight Application

Bio Information

Forum Name: yanis
    Real First Name: Yannis
    Years general gaming experience: 13
    Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 7
    Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: Final Fantasy(tm)IIX

Short Answer

1) Have you ever moderated a forum before? No, but I created a site about potentiometers...really
    1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? It' private...and it's not online!!!

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Staff? I like staff...

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy, how far would you be willing to go? I like staff...

Long Answer

1) Imagine the users of LOCP decided to invade the forum, registering many accounts and spamming it up. What would your actions be in this situation? I don't know who are those LOCP users, but if they have they're own forum I would register and spam it even more...or I could just ban them...

2) Describe the perfect way to catch Raistlin slipping up so he can be banned. We should sleep him up and ban him...

3) Detail what you would do to promote the forum in other venues. I would hire an agent (not Proto) to promote eoff!!!

4) Detail what you would to heighten the enjoyment of the forum for existing members. I would make super ultra mega thread for spamming...and share cookies!!!

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ).
    I could, but I'm too shy to work in front of others...:riiight:

Subjective Section

I like staff...

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Bio Information

Forum Name: Jessweeee♪
    Real First Name: Jessica
    Years general gaming experience: 10
    Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 5
    Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: Final Fantasy X

Short Answer

1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently?
    I have not been a moderator before.

I love this place and I want to feel special.

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy, how far would you be willing to go?
    Not very

Long Answer

1) Imagine the users of LOCP decided to invade the forum, registering many accounts and spamming it up. What would your actions be in this situation?
    BANBANBANBANBANBANBAN

Set up cameras in his bedroom

Write it on the bathroom stalls

4) Detail what you would to heighten the enjoyment of the forum for existing members.
    Everyone gets free ice cream

I am not willing to work there because I'm not a very good webmaster (yet n.n)

Subjective Section

I like to mismatch my socks

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Forum Name: black orb
    Real First Name: Firo Volondé
    [B]Age:27
    Years general gaming experience: lots
    Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: lots
    Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game ff1

<h2>Short Answer</h2>
    >>> Yes.
    1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently?
    >>> The largest Message Boards and Forums on the web! pick one, I created all of them..

>>> I dont want to join the eoff staff, Im not crazy..

>>> Read previous answer..

<h2>Long Answer</h2>
    >>> I`d just wait until someone else fix the problem..

>>> Raistlin? never heard of him/her..

>>> We dont want to promote the site, we hate noobs, remember?..

>>> Nothing..

>>> ...

>>> I see dead people.
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    Write it on the bathroom stalls

I laughed so hard at that.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

I'm just waiting for the moment when this turns out to be all one big joke and the Elitists have a rate good laugh at us.

I wish I were a CK.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

They're already laughing.

Add Me to Your Mana Pool 41-Inches-Wide's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bio Information

Forum Name: The Token Asian Girl
    Real First Name: Aicha
    Years general gaming experience: 10
    Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 10
    Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: FFVI

Short Answer

1) Have you ever moderated a forum before? I was a staff at a film forum IRL.

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Staff? I'm not sure!

PLAY THE ENTIRE RECORDED VIDEO OF IT IN THE FRONT SITE!

Long Answer

Cry and tell Psychotic about it.

2) Describe the perfect way to catch Raistlin slipping up so he can be banned. I don't know him.

The best thing, I am being srsly, is to advertise in a geeky anime convention the url for this site. Get a yahoo nerd techie spider and put EOFF on 1# TODAY'S HOT SEARCHES! :3

Rainbow-colored texts and cosmic sans fonts! AICHA'D avatars! Peace! Love-love!

I would be willing to doodle FF banners and embed all sorts of interactive media!

Subjective Section

I have a schoolgirl skirt.

Happy Birthday to Me

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Maxx Power View Post
    I'm just waiting for the moment when this turns out to be all one big joke and the Elitists have a rate good laugh at us.

I wish I were a CK.

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

A'yo, I'm still the most gangsta so far. And what the staff need is a G like me to direct the lambs of this site to the slaughter house...
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Cid's Knight Application

Bio Information

Forum Name: Giga Guess
    Real First Name: Tanner
    Years general gaming experience: +/-17
    Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: +/-10
    Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: FF6

Short Answer

1) Have you ever moderated a forum before? Yes
    1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? Can't recall the name...it was a short lived forum operated by a former member here named Cloud_of_Midgar.

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Staff? 'Cuz Rubah's a sexy thang.

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy, how far would you be willing to go? You mean there's people who haven't...? I didn't realize Levian was that flexible...*winks*

Long Answer

1) Imagine the users of LOCP decided to invade the forum, registering many accounts and spamming it up. What would your actions be in this situation? Roll up my sleeves and start IP banning.

2) Describe the perfect way to catch Raistlin slipping up so he can be banned. Do we really need a reason? I think my finger may just *accidentally* slip.

3) Detail what you would do to promote the forum in other venues. Start sending Spam showing many people attesting to how EoFF has improved their sex life, AND lowers teenage pergnancy at the same time. 'Cus we're that Badass.

4) Detail what you would to heighten the enjoyment of the forum for existing members. Not sure. A word game forum, perhaps? Of course there's totally consenting sexing of random members...*Winks at Typhoon*

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ). Unfortunately, I don't have near the knowledge or graphic design to be of any use.

Subjective Section

My very large.....sense of humor.

*EoFF Staff do not condone lamers who read fine print. Or people who just cut and paste willy nilly with no regard for what they pick up.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

<h1>Cid's Knight Application</h1>

<h2>Bio Information</h2>
    Forum Name: Don't ask me questions you already know the answer to.
    Real First Name:Luke
    Years general gaming experience:lots of years. lots.
    Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: Lots.
    Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game:id just like to say does anyone else think that ff8 is the best ff?

<h2>Short Answer</h2>
    1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently?I'm not tellin you my private business.

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Staff? To irritate all the little geeks, and the REALLY fussy moderators, who would say, "how evil!"

what are you talking about? how do you expect me to respond to stuff like that?

i honestly havent a clue what your talking about, REALLY

<h2>Long Answer</h2>
    1) Imagine the users of LOCP decided to invade the forum, registering many accounts and spamming it up. What would your actions be in this situation?id kick their heads off.

2) Describe the perfect way to catch Raistlin slipping up so he can be banned. well what a load of rubbish, what the hell? well you can easily find that out anyway. the moderators can figure that out easily.

3) Detail what you would do to promote the forum in other venues.I'd tell everyone get with the programme... post your pointless crap elsewhere, eoff.Detail what you would to heighten the enjoyment of the forum for existing members.
    i "sometimes" just leave a smiley or somethin because if you havent got anything particuarly to say, and you dont wanna seem like your ignoring someone, its just like a way of saying "i hear ya" "i agree" see what i mean?
    5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ).Their really not up to standard, they need much, much, improvement. but, even still
    I'm happy drawing butterfly's!
    aint nothin unattractive about me! hahaha!

*EoFF Staff do not condone lamers who read fine print.you friggin bunch a saps!