Thread: Up and Coming Artists!

Default Up and Coming Artists!

I wanna make a new game, to promote up and coming artists, but I wanna lay down some rules to prevent this from becoming a bunch of people posting what they just heard on MTV. Here's how it'll work, you'll post the band you have in minds MySpace or Purevolume page so we can listen to the band and if you desire, listen to previously posted bands. Simple enough, but here are some rules:

1. You must post either a Music Myspace of the BAND/ARTIST's page (not a fan page) or a Purevolume page of the BAND/ARTIST's page.
    2. The band/artist must have LESS than 100,000 plays on every song. (I'll change this amount if everyone agrees it's too much or too little, but I think it's a fair amount. Especially considering I added a digit just because I fear the failure of this thread.)

Feel free to post local bands, or even your own work.

Guess I'll get the ball rolling with... Eightfourseven!

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Rauberhohle
    Saalschutz

Toxic Lipstick more than likely will offend you, Blush Foundation has some lyrics that aren't appropriate for all - click at own discretion:

Toxic Lipstick
    Blush Foundation

Adam Green, I'm pretty sure Curtis will agree with me on this one.

Jeffrey Lewis, once again Curtis should agree. Probably not for everyone.

Gonculator, a band closer to me that has a sound unique to anything I've ever heard before.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Down For The Count pop punk
    The Maker dunno what to class them as but ive met them and been to see them twice and they rule
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Black Gold pretty good Rock/Funk I know the bassist who's trying to getting into Teaching.
    Also another local band Lost In Victory a punk rock band.

Hey Guys I'm a 16 Year Old Instrumental Guitarist...I think I play Pretty good..So If You Would Like To CHeck Me Out Here is My Link www.myspace.com/josephcapps

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Pierce the Veil

A couple songs are a little over 100,000, but they're still relatively new and awesome nevertheless.

Under the Influence of Giants.

www.myspace.com/thegiants

*loves*

iliketrains - a really good post-rock-ish band from Leeds. Their first album is out later this year, and they're awesome live. You can't argue with a band who regard beards and old British Rail uniforms as a good thing. Unless you're a tramp who's trying to get on the train for free by hiding in the toilet.