Thread: Job Combinations

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Job Combinations

I just started a new game on this today, and I thought I'd add to the V forum since it's so dead.

So what're some of the job/ability combinations you use in this game? Any really odd ones???

My first game I had Bartz as different Melee jobs, but also black magic. While learning his B.Magic levels, I gave him the Barefist support so I basically had a Black Mage in the front row pummeling enemies. A pretty cool sight to see.

This time around I'm going to craft my new idea for a job - Bard Knight.

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Barefist on a mage combo is really effective, ive made really good use of that in the past.

Blue magic on a monk or samurai is another good one. Most of the blue magic spells are'nt determined by how high your magic power stat is. Its the HP based spells that will be more effective. Whitewind heals your party for the current amount of HP the caster has. And ???? deals damaged equal to the amount you've received. So high HP classes like samurai and Monk will be most effective with these spells
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes