Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: We hate tidus

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Impurity
    7-0 for me! I'm the king of Blitzball!
    Wow you lost that bad huh. Well I can understand that. The team you have is pants. Shame you can't recruit early on huh.

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by f f freak View Post
    Wow you lost that bad huh. Well I can understand that. The team you have is pants. Shame you can't recruit early on huh.
    Erm actually it was 7-0 to MY team lol the thing is i was soooooo whoring hs sphere shot and Jecht shots....plus it was like my third playthrough of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Impurity View Post
    Erm actually it was 7-0 to MY team lol the thing is i was soooooo whoring hs sphere shot and Jecht shots....plus it was like my third playthrough of the game.
    Well you can normally only have one skill set to Tidus at that point in the game. Also it takes ages to get his HP up again for you to do another Jecht Shot. Plus the fact that you team is crap makes a huge difference. The only person apart from Tidus I found useful was Botta I think because he was able to tackle all of the other players apart from Graav and obtain the ball. So until I see proof I probably won't believe you. I'm sure it's possible. I just won't believe things like that until I see it.

Oh and by the way I still hate Tidus's character and him in battle.

Grin

Well you can normally only have one skill set to Tidus at that point in the game. Also it takes ages to get his HP up again for you to do another Jecht Shot. Plus the fact that you team is crap makes a huge difference. The only person apart from Tidus I found useful was Botta I think because he was able to tackle all of the other players apart from Graav and obtain the ball. So until I see proof I probably won't believe you. I'm sure it's possible. I just won't believe things like that until I see it.

Every time i play the game i choose either Sphere shot or Jecht shot because they basically are equally effective in my mind...

Plus i eventhough i was whoring his special's alot i wasnt always using them and i did get a few through normal shots.

Plus another thing is that i go REALLY close to the goal before attempting a shot...plus when i start a round i instantly pass to Tidus and get him really really close to the goal. Anyway i can understand why you dont believe me afterall i probably shouldnt expect you weary internet types to believe anything without proof...

Tidus was pretty decent in battles in teh main game as he is fast and you could easily get two hits in with Tidus before the enemy got one...plus when you learn Haste that could boost to three or four...

Every time i play the game i choose either Sphere shot or Jecht shot because they basically are equally effective in my mind...

Plus i eventhough i was whoring his special's alot i wasnt always using them and i did get a few through normal shots.

Plus another thing is that i go REALLY close to the goal before attempting a shot...plus when i start a round i instantly pass to Tidus and get him really really close to the goal. Anyway i can understand why you dont believe me afterall i probably shouldnt expect you weary internet types to believe anything without proof...

Tidus was pretty decent in battles in teh main game as he is fast and you could easily get two hits in with Tidus before the enemy got one...plus when you learn Haste that could boost to three or four...
    Jecht Shot is better as it takes away two people who are blocking you. Getting really close to their goal is difficult because Tidus has crap endurance really. You couldn't Whore Tidus's specials. One Jecht Shot takes him down to like 50 hp. It takes ages to get it back up to use another one. You can only set one skill and it can only be set after half time so chances are you will only get one Jecht Shot. You would have had to get 6 through normal shots really. That's damn near impossible at this part of the game. And I don't see why I shouldn't believe that without proof. The fact the Luca Goers lost 7-0 the first time you play them is pretty damn unbelievable. And your use of the word plus annoys me.

Tidus wasn't that fast in my game. He got hit a lot. Yuna and Lulu evaded more attacks. Haste was useful to buff Yuna but soon Rikku and Kimahri had it. He was weak. I had other people who could do his job for him.

I beat the Luca Goers 2-1 after a come back with 2 shots from Wakka, least I think it was Wakka, could've been one from him and one from another player. Tidus didn't get a look in.

I'm pretty sure that you can only manage at most two Jecht Shots per half until you get Tidus to like level 10. You simply don't have the HP for it.

The one circumstance where I've found the Sphere Shot better is a clean shot against a superior goaltender (like a low-level Noy Guado with his 'superior goaltending' thingy equipped), since it typically adds more power to the actual "shot" part than the Jecht Shot.

The only guys on the Aurochs I find worthwhile (besides Tidus) are Letty and Jassu, since they level up the fastest--my entire offense revolves around getting Tidus the ball through either of those two and then swimming around the left/bottom edge of the pool until he's close enough to take a shot.

I replaced both of them though, since they both suck 'for their level.'

I have Brother playing Center and Mifurey from the Thunder Plains Inn "training" at Left Back, since if my levels get high enough Mifurey makes for a great center.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I hate him, but he isn't stupid. This thread however, is one of the most stupid threads I've seen.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

*yawn*

Jecht Shot is better as it takes away two people who are blocking you. Getting really close to their goal is difficult because Tidus has crap endurance really. You couldn't Whore Tidus's specials. One Jecht Shot takes him down to like 50 hp. It takes ages to get it back up to use another one. You can only set one skill and it can only be set after half time so chances are you will only get one Jecht Shot. You would have had to get 6 through normal shots really. That's damn near impossible at this part of the game. And I don't see why I shouldn't believe that without proof. The fact the Luca Goers lost 7-0 the first time you play them is pretty damn unbelievable. And your use of the word plus annoys me.

Tidus wasn't that fast in my game. He got hit a lot. Yuna and Lulu evaded more attacks. Haste was useful to buff Yuna but soon Rikku and Kimahri had it. He was weak. I had other people who could do his job for him.
    Just in case you didnt listen to what i said before i'll say it again, I don't expect you to believe me without proof so let's leave it like that huh?

I mean i DO remember being able to get right near the Goers goal through passing to Tidus and dodging almost everyone (there would usually be 1 or 2 people i'd have to tackle when i got there) and i've had plenty of goals with Tidu's normal shot in the Goer's game in the few times i've played it. Another thing to note is that for some reason i can use sphere shot multiple times in a round. As for the Jecht shot i only got that on my last run through because i didnt understand how to do the wierd ship minigame.

Anyway i like Tidus in battle but his character was a bag of crap FULL STOP.

Are all you people all up in you heads? Geez people, Failed at life and picking on a cartoon character? Do you people have no social skills at ALL?????? Go outside and make real friends and leave your imaginary friends back where they belong, beside a shotgun and a suicide note............YOU ARE ALL SAD PEOPLE...

Edit: Suicide is no joking matter, and telling someone to do something like that, joking or not, is absolutely unacceptable. ~ Zeromus

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think this thread is done for now.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    This thread however, is one of the most stupid threads I've seen.