Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: We hate tidus

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Yus!

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    Racism is frowned upon, Shin. Dream Zanarkandians deserve respect just like everybody else.
    there's no such thing as dream zanarkandians... not anymore anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

God this thread was so long I diden't read the earlier posts...... Anyways, I actually gone to liking Tidus, which is strange (if you have read the other I HATE TIDUS THREADS). I feel that he could have been made better overall, --> less: I try to think of everyone else at the risk of my own crappy life, but I suck at it <--.....but nevertheless a character. I mean who doesen't have flaws? Wasen't Auron like that when he tried to save Braska and Ject? HE dashed up and tried to save them and failed. Many summoners and guardians threw themselves at Sin (god bless the Al bed at the brave but futile battle) and failed to save anything. And the other guardians falled to find another way to save their summoners, OBVIOUSLY THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM (what about the Yunascal love bond thingy to make the final Aeon stronger?)
    Tidus did enough to save Yuna, which showed he loved her enough to do it......the so thought impossible (NO!!! Robing summoners will not save them, only slow them down)

Hope this solves things..........or starts things..........

thx: Neutral Army

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Racism is frowned upon, Shin. Dream Zanarkandians deserve respect just like everybody else.
    It is good that you feel this way, and it shows what a wonderful person you are

BUT DREAM ZANARKARDIANS DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST.

Tomfool.

Quote Originally Posted by scrumpleberry View Post
    It is good that you feel this way, and it shows what a wonderful person you are

BUT DREAM ZANARKARDIANS DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST.

Tomfool.
    WHAT?!?
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Serious post is serious.

FFXIV Character

When speaking of Tidus, is there any other kind of post?

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Not it is either serious saying Tidus rules or tomfoolery saying otherwise
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

FFXIV Character

I see.

Sorry, Everyone, I was wrong. You can not be serious when speaking of Tidus.

get off Tidus' major personality and mental problems and do somthing constuctive and ........ who am I kidding? It'd take less brains to argue about why they chose to make Tidus winpy and annoying...

YOU GET IT ???? IF YOU DON'T, THEN READ IT AGAIN......IF NOT.....THEN YOU GOT MY POINT RIGHT ON.......

NOW MAKE SOME CONSTRUCTIVE TREADS ABOUT LIFE...

Quote Originally Posted by yojimbosoul View Post
    But.....why?
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yojimbosoul View Post
    get off Tidus' major personality and mental problems and do somthing constuctive and ........ who am I kidding? It'd take less brains to argue about why they chose to make Tidus winpy and annoying...

YOU GET IT ???? IF YOU DON'T, THEN READ IT AGAIN......IF NOT.....THEN YOU GOT MY POINT RIGHT ON.......

OKAY

*TREADS TREADS TREADS*

I TREADED ON TIDUS' FACE, CAN I GO NOW?

....thanks.....Now Im SURE you got the point ......... take it both ways sarcastic and not........but mostly sarcastic

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

*Enters damage control*
    Tidus is not the whiner you people seem to think he is. I really doubtmany people would go through what he has gone through and not have any complaints. I have never heard Tidus sound feminine in the least. Of course he is childish he is only 17, he is still in his rebel stage so of course "he wants everything". He is a really dynamic character that has gone through a lot in a short period of time, causing him to mature more then he would have beeded to if he had stayed in dream zanarkand.

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eiko guy View Post
    *Enters damage control*
    Tidus is not the whiner you people seem to think he is. I really doubtmany people would go through what he has gone through and not have any complaints. I have never heard Tidus sound feminine in the least. Of course he is childish he is only 17, he is still in his rebel stage so of course "he wants everything". He is a really dynamic character that has gone through a lot in a short period of time, causing him to mature more then he would have beeded to if he had stayed in dream zanarkand.
    i read the first line of your post.... then i imated a mouth yapping with my hand and said "yap yap yap yap yap" lol jokin... exept i really did that
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes