Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New FFV challange

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

The challenge has actually been incredabley easy until this point. With the elderly tree gaurdian being the only real challenge so far. I had some problems with Sol cannon but that was fairly easily dealt with. The last two days have been a constant struggle against bosses which have been frustratingly difficult.

I have fought Gilgame with almost every job class, trying everything i can. I finally won... and i am confident in saying this is my most spectacular battle i have ever fought!

I used a ninja it's getting almost hard to believe how a ninja seems to be able to beat every boss giving me trouble
    I beat him on my test run with this strategy, before i perfected it... but it doesn't count because i didn't cast float before the battle and his finishing move 'Earthquake' hit for 4000HP and killed me. But that battle took nearly three hours so i wanted to share that experience first, and then to go on to the improved strategy which had him beat in 45minutes.

I bought 10 shurikens as my way of damaging him. This cost 250,000GIL but i didn't believe i had another choice. They hit for just under 800HP so that was 8000HP total damage if i survived long enough to use them all. At that point i didn't know how much HP he had. The strategy was simple... don't let him touch me! I had a Main gauche blade in each hand (randomely evades physical hits x2) the Elf mantle (randomely evades physical attacks) and Image (makes two illusionary copies to automatically evade two attacks) Between my two images and my three weapons which could all randomely evade physicals, he very rarely was able to touch me. After i made a successful attack on him (by successfull i mean causing damage) he would counter-attack twice. He is faster than me and can attack twice before me (unless i wait for his attack and attack immedietly after, in this case he gets one attack the next turn but will sneak in a second attack on the following turn) So after four attacks i would sometimes take a hit but simpley used a potion. After all my shurikens had gone i returned to causing 0HP damage with my weapons. I switched 1 main gauche blade for the dancing dagger and could hit him for 56HP HOWEVER.... randomely dancing for the majority of turns was not helping.... mystery waltz, jitterbug and temp tango were all waste of turns... only swords dance was useful, turning my 56HP+0HP attacks into 500HP+300HP attacks. Swords dance came by every 20+ attempts but i fought on this way for nearly 3 hours. I made a discovery through this and returned for round two when earthquake killed me...

.... (actually i levelled a few levels, to level 45, then looted X-deaths casle and fought Gilgy before i came back. I wasn't able to obtain his genji armour like i planned but oh well)

.... Jitterbug is supposed to steal MP from the target, and mystery waltz is meant to steal HP. With Gilgame, it took 0HP FROM me and gave it TO him! SO.... he is undead! Pheonix downs and elixers don't do jack, but hi-potions are a garanteed 500HP per attack.... now i didn't have to wait 20 turns for a chance to damage him. And Hi-potions are considerabley cheaper than shurikens. I also discovered that the timing of casting 'Image' is crucial! If you have two images and cast it again, you won't receive another image. The most images you can have is three but with the ability 'Image', if it can't give you two, it will give you none. Therefor if you wait until you have just one image until you cast it, it will give you two more. This is crucial! If i wait until i have just one image (sometimes several turns as i block alot of his attacks with gauches/elf mantle) then immedietly cast 'Image', wait for his next attack (which must be blocked otherwise i wait for another image to go and re-cast image) then i have three images to protect me when he counters my attack... meaning i need to block just one of four hits. Thats garanteed with my gauches and elf mantle... and such i took no damage for the entire battle. Which as i said before took 45 minutes

I tried a few strategies against carbuncle but with his Doom spell and erase,encircle or wahever attack it was (had an effect that looked like encircle) he could end a battle instantly at pretty much whatever random time he decides to cast it. So i cast Catoblepas (actually.... i cast Catoblepas, watched it fail, got twatted with fire and ice spells which didnt hurt because i anticipated this and wore a fire ring and cast Catoblepas again )

Gilgamesh is one ANNOYING little MONKEY!

He totally BOMBARDS you with a ton of status magic that is just impossible to endure. You can't reflect any of it, you cannot Silence him, you cannot mute his Pond song and mini song, Ribbons protect from Blind and frog is seems but everything else hits. By far the worst is having your level halved with Dischord, and being aged. A close second is being Stopped and/or paralysed which cost you 3 turns of pain. He is incredable fast and can strike twice for your every move. Your every attack must be using a specific item to cure a status problem Of course if you are Stopped or paralysed losing three turns, You are struck 6times!

I tried a knight with my new Ice sword in two hands... i managed one attack mid-onslaught (Missile had me confused and i killed myself). I tried Hunter in the back row using rapid fire with my new Bow.... again managed to sneak in an attack mid-onslaught. I tried a dancer... which seemed hopeful, i survived against Pond song and Flash without a problem, could heal a little HP back with the right dance, score large damage with Swords dance and pinch Gilgys HP (didnt help though) But he still fell rather quickly. I tried a white mage (beserk or confuse him) a black mage (Hold Fire rod, cast Firaga, actually reached 4000HP) The black mage strat worked actually. I got him to start gassin at me... but then he used Hurricane and immedietley hit with a physical to finish me. Finally, It was a time mage who won the day!!! After the Hurricane + physical i decided without haste it just wasn't going to happen. I cast haste on myself and then Slow on Gilgy yay i can attack four times in a row quickly!!!! shatter rods!!! he fell to my rod shattering woo

I tried a few things with X-death. The one to note was black mage + elemental rod because nearly hitting 4000HP (at least 3700HP) was a better alternative to Zeninage which was only hitting for 4300HP anyway. But at the end of the day, a mage just can't take those physicals. My Samurai on the other hand had an ice shield (40% evasion rate) and Main gauche. X-death could not land a single attack on me. Even with Zeninage, i couldn't beat him before Doom's 30 second counter killed me. After about 6 attempts he didn't cast Doom at the start of the battle and instead opened with a physical. That was when i chose to kill him

Antlion in world three is dead. I'm outside the desert.... building up the courage to enter the pyramid
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Show those zombies who's boss with a Bard!

It looks like this challenge is going well for you. Good job in getting this far!

Im as surprised as anyone to have made it this far

Some battles, like X-death for example i knew i would make it through. Others like Elderly tree gaurdian i knew could go either way. And then Gilgame i just never expected to beat at all.

The one battle im convinced i cannot win is Omega (how does one character survive a barrage of counter-attacks??? How can anyone survive encircle!!)

Anyway.... The pyramid was tough! I began with a ninja. This way i could use "smoke" to run from unessessary battles and fight just the forced battles. Howver, forced battles are everywhere!! The annoying little whitesnakes that paralyse, the mummies that attack in groups of three, and mechaheads who have a whole list of annoying attacks (beam cannon and missile of the worst!) Then there is a forced battle everytime you open a treasure chest which could just be a group of random enemies or it could be a dragon. My ninja barely copes with the dragon. He can't beat the mechaheads (1500HP ish for a ninja skill!)

But plan B helped majorly. I can't believe ive made it this far without using a Black mage but ah well he makes his worth here Everything in the pyramid has an elemental weakness. If i cast their weakness while holding the same element rod it hits for 8000HP-9000HP. Snakes, mummies and mechaheads go down in one shot. Dragons take two. All random counters take one (exept one type of enemy which occasionally take two for some reason) I wore the head item (hairpin i think) to reduce MP cost to zero. I learened up to Black5 in here gained a couple of levels yay picked up several dark matters, some elixers, crystal armour and other bits.

Mellusion (actually her name slightly changed but i can't remember what is was) was pretty simple. To begin with, her barrier change seemed to make her absorb everything :S (Black mage + elemental rod btw) But eventually when she used Ice attacks my bolt hit for over 8000HP and thats the only opening for attack i used. Three hits to take her. I absorbed her fire and was gaurded by her ice thanks to my flame ring... (come to think of it the reflect ring probabley would of worked better.... meh)

I looted up in mirage town. Hermes sandals and a thief knife actually i think was all i bought. Oh and the spells Quick and another one or two i think.

I shot off to fight bahamut. He beat a time mage and a ninja but these were two attempts after id already beaten him (i saved on a different file because i enjoyed the first battle and fancied some more ) I used a Knight with 2-handed and excalibur and hit for well over 4000HP, hermes sandels made two attacks a turn. I was VERY lucky not to see his Megaflare, although i have over 3000HP and it hits for 2500HP-2800HP so i would have survived. I kept with continuous attacking ignoring his attacks mostly. All his attacks hit for around 700HP (Aquarake, poisen breath, zombiebreath and physicals) I got low on HP and used an elixer and carried on twatting him. I knew he wouldnt be too hard... i remember him being a total pansy in my last solo challenge.

Im not sure where im goin from here. I need to level a level 1 character to be able to fight Omniscient/minotauras. I can't find anywhere good to level... the windshrine seems to have disappeared. If i remember the pirates cave is minus the battles now. I could try jacohl cave but im weary of the skull eaters... they still smurf you up even now.
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Yay my net is back lets see if i can remember the order i did all this in....

Located the windshrine... dunno why i didn't see it before. And found the pirate cave too i must of been flying around blind earlier lol. revived my party in the recovery spring in the pirates cave and killed bartz, krile and lenna leaving Faris alive so i could level her. I levelled to level 7 before having a quick thought to level her faster. I revived my party and then killed Faris, krile and lenna to dart off to Bal basement with Bartz. Odin took two Catoblepas summons to finish. I then rode my chocobo round the world for the Mirage vest and back round to get my magic lamp. I put hermes sandels on Faris and used the lamp (bahamut and leviathan a bit at level 7) toget Odin out and Killed some higher level enemies to jump 5levels. I did this right next to the waterfall so i could refresh my lamp and go again. I did this till faris was in her 20's. The i made her a summoner, equipped the gold hairpin (1/2MP cost) and used Odin for more quick kills and easy levelling (in a desert near the desert surrounded by mountains) Got her to level 38 rather quickly and was satisfied.

I thought this meant i was ready for Fork tower... but i thought Fork tower had to be completed before the second lithograph.... Ooops. So i headed for the second lithograph first (after switching back to Bartz) Gargoyles i killed same as before, Ninja and Bolt elemental scrolls. I fought some battles, mainly those where i got first strike but also the harpy type creature coz they are worth 8ABP. Theres a bird in there (looks like zu... Tota something or other) that must have 20,000HP and then some... damn bird cost me an elixer Ninja type boss in a chest cost me several high potions.... fook knows how much HP he had! And Prototype, (Omega wannabe) killed my ninja luckily right after i saved. Scrolls only hit for 300HP :S Came back with a black mage, bolt rod + thundaga had him KO'd with 8200HP dmg that'll learn you not to be Omega and fook with me

Stalker/stoker (i always forget to look at their name :rolleyes2 )

Pretty easy. Knight, Excalibur in two hands, 5000+HP a hit. First hit for free. Mind blast and Blaze werent too nasty. I guessed which one to hit and even with a dozen wrong guesses it wasn't difficult, i scored some lucky hits. Hurricane is the only bitch. Had to waste an elixer after being hit by it.

Now for the fun ^_^

Minotaur you big wuss hit me if you can

I had a ninja with Image as my ability. Mirage vest, Elven mantle and Sasuke's Katana (legendary weapon, same affect as Main gauche but decent attack power) I kept my images constant and didnt really need the elven mantle. He didn't land an attack on me. Sasuke's Katana and Rising sun (found in lithograph two dungeon) inflicted almost exactly 2000HP a turn. Didn't take long. (had to beat him twice though.... after i beat him and it switched to Faris, i went into the menu to equip her, when i came out of the menu i blew up )

Omniscient you big wuss hit me if you can

I made Faris a summoner. Hermes shoes for the first strike and instant haste. Gold hairpin for 1/2 MP cost. Wonder wand for a bit of extra magic power and black robe. I cast Carbuncle immedietly and Omniscient just had all his attacks reflected (slow, blizzara, Firaga, Blizzaga) I recast it when a gravity spell hit me... oops i forgot it only lasts so many turns. He also cast haste and regan on himself. I cast Odin everyturn. I used an elixer as soon as MP hit too low to summon and he hit himself with blizzara, the tried to flare me which hit himself... wasted elixer ah well he got hit by Flare hehehehe

Two lithographs to go and then to the X-zone

Nergied, Triton and Phobos i simply Zantestukened.

Leviathan took me a second try. Black mage holding thundar elemental rod and casting Thundaga hit for 8500HP (even reached 9900HP!!) But a double tidal wave and double physicals killed me fast. I went back in with a mystic knight, started with Drain on my blade as a way to heal and attack simultaneously but quickly put thundaga on for 5700HP damage a shot. It was the Aegis shield that won me the battle!! It blocks physicals often AND blocks magic attacks including Tidal wave. Scored an elixer off him too using the thiefs dagger and mugging him.

I already looted the first half of the cleft of dimension... up to the first boss who has killed me twice now. I tried with a knight with excalibur in two hands.... knowing this boss was magic based i thought physicals might do the trick. But not only was 2000HP the max dmg i could inflict but i was aged and eventually 30HP was all i could hit for. I tried with a summoner and summoned Odin. Only 1400 ish dmg. I put up reflect immedietly with carbuncle but this boss is smart.... she cast protect on me as soon as i cast it. And old buggered me up again too

I havn't attempted my 3rd go yet but this time she will go down. A summoner again but this time a gold hairpin because i needed an alixer halfway through the previous attempt. The angel robe to protect from aging. And i tried a leviathan near the end of my last attempt and hit for over 2000HP so that will most definitly do the trick i think.

That strat in the previous post did the trick. All too easily. Leviathan hit for 2500HP dmg on average. I didn't cast carbuncle this time, she cast reflect on me first turn, then cast reflect on herself. The reflect a protect spell off me to herself. She attempted poisen but it failed. By that time she was dead. I didn't take a hit.

Apanda was a little disapointing I expected to lose against him first time. These last couple of bosses are really lacking in HP i think. I tried first with a white mage, expecting to need esuna, curaga and dispel, as well as a sage staff assisted Holy. I cured from bein turned into a toad, took a physical, and a windslash. I think there was something else too but i did it last night and don't remember. Dischord hit later in the battle and it didn't have much time to affect me. This worked so i didn't get to try my Knight with Ecalibur (Holy attributed) held in two hands. That probably would have killed him twice as fast.

Obviously i skipped Omega..... for now! I headed back before Omega to save. I'm goin to press forward and try to take azulmagia next (his name has probabley changed i dont know what to) And open that save point. But because of the first cleft of dimension boss being un-cooperative i havn't looted the first half of the cleft of dimension yet. I'll probabley do that after azulmagia and before the next set of bosses

*sigh* i'm upset. The enemies keep picking on me

First a catoblepas enemy turned me to stone That i can accept as my fault

But ffs i attacked a hydra lookin enemy (green, several heads, in the ronka ruin looking path in the cleft of dimension) and wtf i was using the dagger which sometimes inflicts instant death.... it reflected!!!! and killed me!!!! Bloody enemies

so no progress as i keep being killed.

Things are going too smoothly its scary. I am level 49... the same level i was when i completed my solo player challenge. With a solo player, solo class challenge you would expect a higher level. Well... for Omega and shinryu i will be level 97 :P

Azulmagia was nice and quick. I used a Mystic knight and cast Bio (his weakness) on an enchanter sword. It hit for between 7000HP - 8000HP. I prepared my magic lamp to summon carbuncle when used so i could activate reflect status as soon as the battle began. Hermes sandles and an ever so useful Aegis shield helped.

Catastrophe i took the easy route.... cast float before the battle (actually, my float status is still active from the lithograph under the sea) and wore a reflect ring so catastrophe was rendered helpless. I used a knight with excalibur in 2-hands for 3000HP a turn and hacked away.

Btw i looted the rest of the cleft of dimension and headed back into the real world, stocked up on a few more ninja skills and refreshed my magic lamp. Then stormed back in fleeing from the battles i encountered in order to get to Azulmagia and beat him opening up my save point.

Halcyanos and alta roit/jura avis next. Plus looting the castle. Then Twin tania. Not sure how difficult these battles will be

Wounded.... Halicarnassis or whetever he's called now (Halycanos) didn't put up a fight at all.

I turned myself into a toad. With my first strike (Hermes sandels woo) i used the magic lamp to summon Golem. Halcyanos the used "Ribbit" turning back to me then i repeatedly used Holy (with Sage staff assistance) while he repeatedly used physicals for 300-400HP dmg. He did use "reverse polarity" to pull me into the front row but that was a waste of time because i killed him shortly after at least i can be sure of a challenge from shinryu and X-death, maybe Necrophobe. Twin Tania next.... might take a few tries

Alta roit/Jura avis you annoying little cretins <_<

If you don't finish Alta roit in the first turn he has a very high chance of using encircle.... several times that's happened. And in his Jura avis form he uses Mealstrom which would force me to use an elixer <_<

I took one out with a hunter and rapid fired. Got lucky not to see encircle. I got his with Mealstrom but i ignored it and carried on with rapid fire, luckily killing him before he could attack again.

Took the second one with a summoner. Alta roit to a couple of Odin summons and a leviathan, and Jura avis felt zanetsuken.

And ive taken a 3rd with a white mage. Casting Holy twice on alta roit and took just physicals off jura avis so Holy'd him till he died.

Just three more to go

Edit: Hunter and summonerx2 again for the others.

I can't believe i forgot my legendary weapons :/ im not sure if i'll have to go back for them
    Last edited by Shin Gouken; 07-08-2007 at 07:11 PM.

Twin tania put up a fight but that wasn't unexpected.

First i accidently walked into him with ninja and lasted a couple of turns :/

Then i came back with a Knight equipped with excalibur, an ice shield and the coral ring. Absorbing blizzard and Tidal wave was fun and atomic ray doing 0dmg was fun too. Windslash was minute damage and physicals were about 350dmg not too bad. But i couldn't kill him before Gigaflare and 3000HP dmg is game over. I wanted to use a Dragoon with the holy lance as a way to avoid Gigaflare... but i left my Holy lance back outside the cleft of dimension and although i can teleport out, i couldn't be arsed with the trek back....

SO! I came back with next to no defense or protection and pure offense in mind. Ecalibur in two hands and Hermes sandals for first strike and auto haste. I had to use an elixer half way for the amount of dmg i was taking. But 9999HP dmg a turn with excalibur in two hands had him beat in 6 turns.

Question now is.... do i take necrophobe now (as if i could) or begin the extreme task of leveling in preperation for Shinryu? I will have a stab at Omega too but i wouldn't expect any miracles X-death probabley wouldnt need a level 97 character (maybe??) but i'm not attempting him as i am. Besides i want him as the final boss so shinryu and Omega first. I will probs level as much as i can with the tents and cottages i have, then return to stock up on them and grab my legendarys.... then decide what next from there

I levelled to 56 and fought yojimbo after yojimbo to get me a strat (or whatever they're called now) was disapointed by it tbh i remembered them being considerabley better.

Necrophobe handed my ass to me a number of times before i gained those 7 extra levels. His barriers all cast Flare in succesion, bouncing it off their reflect status to bypass mine (if i had it) so i just had to find a way to either kill them before they got a turn, or find a way to survive four consecutive flares. They hit for very slightly over 1000HP so id need 4000HP and no class gets that much of a boost. A white mage can cast shell but a white mage suffers a huge loss of HP. I couldn't find a way to protect from the damage/survive Flare and attack sufficiently at the same time. Until i tried a samurai with zeninage and the Aegis shield. The aegis shiled Blocked two Holy spells (but not flares.... not sure if it can block them or not but they both hit) Three zeninage attacks and they went down. Zeninage only hit for just over 1000HP on necrophobe which was going to mean a long battle. Vacwave is nasty at nearly 2000HP and is usually followed by another attack for 1000HP. An elixer sorts that problem. The Aegis shiled blocked a few attacks and with the use of elixers i thought id beat him..... until he cast Doom

So then i gained those levels and obtained a strato and went in for another bash. An extra 1000HP on top of my zeninage damage meant i killed the barriers before they could attack (bout 5700HP) My strato just managed 1000HP so i tried zeninage on him and got 2300HP so stuck with that. I used a handful of elixers and was lucky not to see Doom again and had Gilgy show up (god i smurfin love him ) I switched for the thief knife and attacked gilgy to score a Mug and got his Genji armour after two mugs.

So.... level 56 and just Omega, shinryu and X-death to go. Dont hold your breath with Omega but watch this space for shinryu... he is going DOWN no idea what to do with X-death. I wouldnt be surprised if level 97 zeninage repeatedly does the trick. id be happy with that ^_^

lots of leveling to do now.... Bartz gets everyones EXP so may not take TOO long lol

I mastered a ninja in jacohl cave using ninja skills (he was most of the way there tbh) manged to grab one elixer <_<

I mastered a monk fighting birds which are a pallet swap of zu, in a small lake... above karnak i believe. 8ABP per battle, two hits to kill them, used alot of hi-potions (had to take one hit per battle which was usually a windslash for 1800HP)

Mastered a mystic knight. He had a few ABP from leviathan and azulmagia, got 300ABP from pheonix tower and used a forest fighting quick battles for 4ABP a battle to finish him off

Pheonix tower was HARD! You can't run from battles in there and have mini-bosses on most floors. Kuzar beast uses ???? everyturn and has 8000HP at least (how do i survive that!!! I can't) i managed to learn the pattern to make it to the top. I used a Dancer for the random battles! I think its the only class that can equip man-eater i didnt check all the classes but most of them. Anyway man eater for 4000HP one-hit-killed all the enemies and Ribbon protected me from all their annoying status attacks

Have been levelling against Iron giants etc in the cleft of dimension. It generally goes quite smoothly exept for the last half hour where ive suffered several back attacks and been killed by Doom. Quite annoying i must say Leviathan clears all enemies i encounter apart from Iron giants which feel zantetsuken

Im level 75 Have mastered the only classes i think i need so just need to level and then go on an elixer hunt, hopefully finding at least one dragon lance along the way

SHINRYU GO DOWN BITCH! SHINRYU GO DOWN AND STAY DOWN!!!!!

Shinryu is the sole reason i took this challenge. Challenging him was the goal! (although obviously i will attempt omega and challenge X-death too lol) It's fair to say im pretty ecstatic at this moment.

For this battle i decided to make notes showing EXACTLY everything that happened.

First i should mention that the Monks counter attack ability on my Freelancer was a waste... i didn't use it once. Also to note i should of known that the flame shield would not block blizzard unlike the flame ring but i stuck with it anyway.And if you're wondering where those images keep coming from, the Mirage vest refreshes your image whenever you change a held weapon.

Character: Bartz
    Level: 83
    Job: Freelencer
    Abilities: None (magic shell, counter attack and duel wield auto)
    Row: Front
    HP: 8367
    MP: 322/697 (I can't use MP in this battle)
    Weapons: Masamune + Murakumo (strato)
    Head armour: Ribbon
    Body armour: Mirage vest
    Relic: Hermes sandels

COMMENCE BATTLE!

Bartz: (First strike with masamune) Attack, Miss + 2360 HP
    Shinryu: Tidal wave, 7995 HP

B: (magic shell)
    Switch weapons for Flame shield and Sasukes katana
    Use elixer
    S: Physical attack (Misses, mirage vest)
    B: Switch flame shield for Murakumo
    Attack, (Critical) 9520 HP + Miss
    S: Atomic ray, 1180 HP
    B: Attack, Miss + 1170 HP
    S: Roullette (Fail)
    Mighty gaurd
    B: Attack, 1260 HP + 840 HP
    S: Physical attack (Blocked by Sasuke's Katana)
    Physical attack (Miss, Mirage vest)
    B: Switch sasuke's katana for Masamune
    Attack, (Critical) 4880 HP + 1120 HP
    S: Physical, (Miss, Mirage vest)
    Ice storm, 2860 HP
    B: Switch Mura and Masa for Flame shield and Sasuke's katana
    Elixer
    Level 2 Old (Fail)
    B: Switch Flame shield to Mura
    Attack, 1240 HP + 800 HP
    S: Physical (Miss, Mirage vest)
    Physical (Blocked by Sasuke's katana)
    B: Switch Mura to Masa
    Attack, Miss + 780 HP
    S: Physical (Miss, Mirage vest)
    B: Switch Masa to Mura
    Attack, 1180 HP + 800 HP
    S: Lightening, 2091 HP
    B: Attack, 1180 HP + Miss
    S: Mealstrom (Miss)
    Mighty gaurd
    B: Attack, 1180 HP + Miss
    S: Evil eye (Fail)
    Physical (Miss, Mirage vest)
    Mealstrom, Hit
    B: Magic shell
    Switch Mura to Flame shield
    Elixer
    S: Ice storm, 2620 HP
    B: Elixer
    S: Mealstrom (Fail)
    Level 2 old (Fail)
    B: Switch flame shield to Mura
    Attack, 1240 HP + Miss
    S: Physical (Blocked by Sasuke's katana)
    Poisen breath, 91 HP
    B: Attack, 1280 HP + 820 HP
    S: Physical (Block, Sas Kat)
    B: Attack, (critical) 4720 HP + 840 HP
    B: Attack, 1420 HP + 800 HP
    S: Physical (Block, Sas Kat)
    Mighty gaurd
    B: Switch Mura to Flame shield
    Elixer
    S: Physical (Block Sas Kat)
    Physical (Block Sas Kat)
    Mealstrom (Fail)
    Attack, 1140 HP + 800 HP
    S: Atomic ray, 1180 HP
    B: Attack, Miss + 780 HP
    S: Mealstrom (Hit)
    Mighty gaurd
    B: Magic shell
    Switch Mura to flame shield
    Elixer
    Poisen breath, 175 HP
    Attack, 1320 HP + 800 HP
    B: Attack, 1320 HP + 820 HP
    S: Ice storm, 2840 HP
    B: Switch Mura to Flame shield
    Elixer
    Mighty gaurd
    Physical (Block Sas Kat)
    Attack, Miss + 820 HP
    Attack, 1140 HP + 780 HP
    B: Switch Masa to Flame shield
    Elixer
    Level 2 old (Fail)
    Attack, Miss + 820 HP
    Attack, 1040 HP + 840 HP
    B: Attack, 1080 HP + 840 HP
    S: Atomic ray, 1220 HP
    B: Attack, 960 HP + 800 HP
    Shinryu can't take anymore and dies

I know there was alot of luck in this battle. That a successful mealstrom was'nt followed by another attack. I have no idea why Roullette didn't work.... everytime he used it nothing at all happened.

Well that's that Omega i will attempt but to be completley honest i know i'd be wasting my time. Just X-death and Neo X-death standing in my way then

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Awesome, great job on achieving your goal! Omega should be a pushover if you're using a Freelancer.