Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZzzZzzZzzZzzZzz

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default ZzzZzzZzzZzzZzz

How long do you plan to sleep this summer? Do you plan to sleep longer during the day, or take naps inbetween hours?

I've been sleeping for 12 hours, and I feel terrible.

Banned
    Blog Entries

It's half term at school at the moment and i'm sleeping for about 10 hours.

I don't have much need to sleep much because i don't do much in the daytime

Well seeing as I have to get up at 7am on weekdays, not very much at all.

Well I've been off school for roughly a month due to exams etc, and I've been sleeping about 7-8 hours a day. In a month it'll be much less cos I'm going to Cyprus with mates, so very little sleep.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I work so I wake up every day at 7-8am. I like to have a long sleep when I'm tired but I like to be awake when the weather is nice.

i sleep 6-7 hours

Cheers to Polaris for the set!

Final Fantasy's completed: I, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X

A normal day for me, starting from going to bed...

1.) Roughly 12am - Go to bed (depending entirely on the actions of the cat, whether I am speaking to my friend in London or playing a game) - but that's the usual time.

2.) Sleep and half the time wake up a couple of times in the night until roughly 6-7am. Get up, use the bathroom, then go back to bed and sleep a bit more.

3.) Get up around 10:30-11am, get breakfast, then sit in bed for another hour watching tv or playing a game.

4.) Do the usual random stuff during the day (this is all while I am at home by the way), write my book most evenings, then go to bed around 12am again.

I haven't got a job at the moment, so that's pretty much my normal routine at the moment. If I sleep less than 8 hours, or even 8 hours exactly, I feel drowsy and groggy for much of the day. Getting up early does that to me too. However, 9-11 hours works better for me. I still feel a bit groggy for a while when I first get up, but after about an hour to an hour and a half I feel much better and am usually alright for the rest of the day.

Spring, summer, autumn, winter...doesn't matter what time of the year it is for me.
    Signature removed for exceeding the 50 KB filesize limit and far exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I wake up at about 7:30am every morning and go to bed at around midnight every night, work or not. I always feel the most refreshed that way =]

I sleep around three hours a night. Sometimes I get four hours of sleep but this is increasingly rare. I also wake up briefly ever 45-60 minutes in between the time I do sleep, but I tend to fall asleep quickly during these times. On occasion I will wake up after two hours of sleep and be completely awake.

Ive done diddly squat for the last few months and have been getting up at lunchtime. I only gather around 7-8 hours of sleep though, Im not one to waste my days sleeping when I could be watching TV.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I plan on doing what I did last summer. Up all night and sleep at dawn. Take a nap every so often too.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I'm gonna be nocturnal :P
    Right now I'm still switching my sleep schedule, so I feel like crap when I wake up.

I'll be lucky if I get eight hours of sleep a night.
    <a href="

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

10-13 hours each day unless I have SAT classses then 8-10 hours. I plan on doing this simultaneously.

I don't sleep at nights...so I'm gonna sleep from 6am till 3 pm...9 hours!!!