Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NRAAAH!!! $#@! it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel View Post
    No, you don't. If you joined the Youth League, the only thing you have to do is get to level 60 and watched the dropped Spheres. That should push you to 100.2 (maybe 100.4). There's a total of 4.something (I know the ones place is a four) extra points in the game. 2 are in the Yevon group (99 max), and the rest are in the Youth League.

You should be able to powerlevel in the Cave where you fight the Machina Crawler. The Machina only perform Thunder and physical attacks. Takes at most 4 hours.

I do believe that this thread title is exactly the sound I made when I logged into DII for the first time in months and half of my characters nearly expired. Way to watch my account, SRL.
    Ok, first of all, it takes 90 days of inactivity for an account and 65 days of inactivity for a character for them to be deleted. Seeing as how I checked all of your characters late May, your stuff is fine, calm down. I said I would make sure none of your stuff got deleted, I said nothing about perming a mule for you. There wasn't anything good on that mule in the first place, I really don't understand why or how your throwing a fit about this.

Second, I have personally verified by doing a 0.2% event that you do need to beat Trema for the 100% in one game walkthrough. You'll have exactly 96.0% right after you go to do the least events on the Celsius and before you go down to the farplane and finish the game. You need to beat Trema, there are scenes before and after you beat him that are worth percentage.
    Last edited by SeeDRankLou; 06-12-2007 at 01:23 AM.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by gothic_fantasy View Post
    What does it matter, just do a new game plus.
    Why play the game though twice when you can play it once and get it finished with? :-D

Because the game is about 13 times more awesome to play alone then most FFs~

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by SeeDRankLou View Post
    There wasn't anything good on that mule in the first place, I really don't understand why or how your throwing a fit about this.
    There wasn't? I could've sworn that I put a bunch of stuff on there, and it was a character I was planning on developing, not a mule. I didn't expect you to perm a mule, but I did mention I had a character that needed to be checked. This was awhile ago that I found this out, SRL. For compensation, I get 2 verbal reminders and a bitch slap.

*bitch slaps*

Anyways, I'm fairly sure that you don't need to beat Trema. Also, the first and ending parts of your second paragraph are contradictory. I assume that you meant "you do need to beat Trema." I'll concede that I might have done this after a New Game+, but my memory sticks out like a ice pick on this one.

Well, ahem...back on topic, I can safely say you must defeat Trema to get 100% as I did everything else before I [eventually!] defeated him...only when I defeated him did I get to my checkpoint...Paragon is damn hard...trust me, you MUST have Yunas's mascot dressphere and learn the Moogle abilities they really help. Anyways, I'm on 94% and going strong! On level 80 so everything is just dying in my path. It's....okay.

~:mog:
    Too big.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Second, I have personally verified by doing a 0.2% event that you do need to beat Trema for the 100% in one game walkthrough. You'll have exactly 96.0% right after you go to do the least events on the Celsius and before you go down to the farplane and finish the game. You need to beat Trema, there are scenes before and after you beat him that are worth percentage.
    Wrong. I got 100% way before I beat Trema.

All you need to do is to get to the 20th floor of the dungeon to get the last Crimson Sphere.
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

It's impossible to get 100% in one playthrough

I haven't fought Trema yet OR found the last crimson sphere and I got 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri View Post
    Wrong. I got 100% way before I beat Trema.

All you need to do is to get to the 20th floor of the dungeon to get the last Crimson Sphere.
    Mmmmm......ok.....except for no. It is not possible to get more than 96% before you go to the farplane abyss, the remainder of the story being worth 4%. Unless you did it in a New Game+, which would defeat the whole purpose of a 100% in One Game playthrough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword
    It's impossible to get 100% in one playthrough.

I haven't fought Trema yet OR found the last crimson sphere and I got 100%
    No, it is quite possible. Many people have done it.
    Last edited by SeeDRankLou; 06-19-2007 at 12:14 AM.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

You do have to beat Trema. However, if you go through the whole game, doing everything you are suppose to do, and maybe save the Via Infinito for last, by the time you get all the way down to Trema you should be fine level-wise.

Besides, you characters are reset to level 1 in a new game+ (though abilities are saved), so you have to get to high levels in one playthrough.
    To catch up in levels you can always turn to lady luck (triple exp D