Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIG BROTHER O7

Dancing Chocobo BIG BROTHER O7

In the light of the new serise a thread should be opened for all the bb nuts!

The house has gone all girl power in respect of the posh look alike so descuss! i really hope more guys go in! but watching the cat fights over the yummy Ziggy, well this is gonna be fun!

Emily works at the bar I spend half my life in.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I actually dislike every one of them! They're all stupid bimbos, and Ziggy is happy to be there? If I was him, I'd be so pissed off right now

Lauras my faviroute, her accent is funny and she's the least annoying.
    jkhkjg

Banned
    Blog Entries

Yeah i like laura as well and i feel sorry for lesley

Im a raver im a cheesy quaver.

Other than that single sentence this whole Big Brother is lame.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Pink Grin

Charley is just so horrible.

yep Charlie is a major ho and thinks shes gods gift to the male sex.

i thought Lesleys desscusion with tracy was classsic when she was tryin to define the word "phat"

theres nothing that intressting in this years though. but itll probablly get better you never know

I've never really watched it before but I'm totally hooked. Has any one got a favourite yet?

Emily's out do you think it was a good idea or not?
    She was warned before going in but was it just a joke or was it what she was thinking?
    Do you think Charley was a little upset or just in shock?
    But my heart goes out to ziggy poor guy surrounded by a bunch of brats. Can't wait to see what happens next

[leeza]Please do not post more than once in a row. Use the edit/delete button. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Big Brother in Australia gets suckier each year. This time it's basically filled with all those people that go around bitching about other people behind their backs. It's pathetic.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

the whole emily thing was a move that got channel 4 running for the hills.
    my personal feelings towards it was that charlie was sorta botherd by it but i think she was playing it up. allso vincent and science from the earler bb used to say that word all the time and they never got kicked out. bone thugs and harmony said that word a total of 28 times in their song glock 71. people use that word all the time but acording to c4 the bb housemates dont. im not saying it was right but i do think they should of given her a severe punishment or let the public descide if they was offended or not. oh and i hate that word its disrespectful wether your white or black saying it.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Oh you could well tell that Charlie was not "fine with it" at all.

I never liked Emily that much anyway. I don't really like any of them that much, I geuss Tracy is my favourite so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldy View Post
    Oh you could well tell that Charlie was not "fine with it" at all.

I never liked Emily that much anyway. I don't really like any of them that much, I geuss Tracy is my favourite so far.
    yeah thats true but i couldent help but thinking that she wanted the press attention. she kept saying i bet yah ill be on the frount page of the papers tomorow.

i like laura the best! shes genuine and nice and doesnt judge people like the rest of em.

allso things seem to be heating up with Ziggy and Channel.looks like romance !

I haven't seen it, but Chanelle went to the school that I teach at. We were told in Friday's staff briefing not to talk to the press!

Default bb

I'm sorry that lesley went but she was unhappy. I think charley and gerry will get on well and tracy might miss lesley so will the twins but there is more to come and I cant wait to see what happens next.

tracey was gonna go anyway! she was'nt happie! hopefully theyll put a nice STRAIGHT man in tee hee!