Thread: Ending...

Default Ending...

After I beat all the final bosses and wait for all those credits to roll down... it says: "~The End~".... and I can't make it go away, I hit every button on the controller and it won't go away... any ideas?
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

That's the point. It's the end of the game, so you're supposed to re-start your game, and do all the hidden extras that you want to get.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

o, so go back through all the maps get all the treasures and fill up everyones sphere grids because you can't actually save a beaten game?
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by undnce View Post
    o, so go back through all the maps get all the treasures and fill up everyones sphere grids because you can't actually save a beaten game?
    Are you playing X-2 and are talking about doing New Game+? Because in order to do that, all you have to do is select "New Game+" and then select one of your save files. Almost everything in that file will be transferred to your New Game+ file.

But if you are talking about X, then no. X doesn't have a New Game+ feature.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

All the love in me faded away like Tidus when I realized there is no new game plus.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Every time I beat a Final Fantasy for the first time, I sit forever at the last screen, hoping for something more. When the New Game Plus feature popped up on FFX-2, I was like, OMG NO WAI.

well actually i only did it once. when i completed ff7 for the firsat time i sat and watched the stars that appeared on screen for an hour. AN HOUR!!!

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Haha yeah me too...was hoping for something more after the stars...

Punished is not the man himself but the evil that resides inside him...
    ''Thanks to Polaris for the signature!''

Blog Entries

Press all the shoulder buttons, start and select for the real way to reset. No getting up and pushing the button for me
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Quote Originally Posted by undnce View Post
    After I beat all the final bosses and wait for all those credits to roll down... it says: "~The End~".... and I can't make it go away, I hit every button on the controller and it won't go away... any ideas?
    When i finished and saw the end, i thought there was something more but turns out there's not

The only reason i thought there was is because i read my guide and it said something about it 'not stopping there' and to do all the secrets in the game. I thought that meant that i could go back and finish up loose ends...

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

There is an after credits scene on X, which you get if you did most of the game missions. You see Tidus waking up in an ocean and swimming upward.

But to see where exactly Tidus wakes up you have to finish X-2.
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

There is only one way to continue, you must follow these simple steps:
    1. Press the power button and remove the game.
    2. Run to your local EB Games.
    3. Find a copy of FFX-2
    4. When the clerk asks you for money, punch him in the face.
    5. Run home.
    6. Place FFX-2 in your PS2.
    7. Press "New Game"

Your problem with the ending screen should now be solved.

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers