Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ??????

Default ??????

I don't know why but...I don't like my Wii anymore. The days when I was fascinated with the Wii are long gone. Maybe it's because of the lack of upcoming Wii RPGs.

Maybe it's because the novelty of the Wii remote wore off. Or maybe I'm frustrated because I can't get the Wi-Fi on my Wii to work...I'm not sure what it is but I don't want to own a Wii anymore and I'd like to sell it but Gamestop and the local pawn shop will probaby rip me off.

Because nobody wants to pay the cash equivalent of $249.99 for a second hand Wii.
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 06-05-2007 at 03:33 AM.

june 19th will change everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

go join the other little boy who is complaining about a console not having enough in the first few months of its release: http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-g...wii-sucks.html

How long did the 360 take? What did you expect from the Wii at this point? Do you have any idea what is planned for the Wii? The Wii has a very bright future, stop being so pessimistic and look to the future.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Thread should of been titled "Wii Problem".

Just curious, but what games did you have for it and tried?

I have Wii Games and Play, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Super Paper Mario, and Zelda: Twilight Princess, and I always have a hard time deciding what to play. Even with the relatively small amount of games out for it thus far, I have managed to find a set of good quality games. And this set it bound to expand with other games (Super Smash Bros. Brawl ) being released.

I've even been using it as a fancy Game Cube playing games I havn't beat yet for Game Cube.

But if you have gotten bored of it, so be it.

Your loss.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah.

I coulda told you this would happen.

I guess I'll keep my Wii because my nephew will be really disappointed if I sell it and if I give it to my nephew his stupid-ass father will sell it just so he can go out to the smurfing club on Saturday night.

any game system is a long term investment, you expect too much too soon

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Quote Originally Posted by ljkkjlcm9 View Post
    any game system is a long term investment, you expect too much too soon

THE JACKAL
    I guess but I'm kind of pissed off because I can't get the Wi-Fi on my Wii to work and I was looking forward to downloading old school games from the Virtual Console.

whats it say when you try to connect to wifi?
    http://z4.invisionfree.com/WiFi_Gym_...ex.php?act=idx

Join my wifi gym project. Leader spots are available. Please send me an application.

Well in order to get the Wi-Fi on my Wii to work I need a Wi-Fi USB connector or a Wii LAN Adapter and I need to download the software to a internet ready computer but...when I'm downloading the software it's too smurfing slow and eventually my computer screen freezes up.

While I want to laugh in your face and tell you to sell it, I dont think your really being fair on your console. In my opinion, the only big game, and I mean big big game, was Zelda. Wait a few months for more of the major Nintendo titles to be released. I mean, those are why you bought the system, right ? Metroid Prime 3 is out in August, I think. But to be honest, you bought a Nintendo console. Did you really expect games to be being released non stop.

And I was telling everyone that this was going to happen. The Wii is a not a system you'd want to be playing for 5 or so years. Good thing its cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz View Post
    While I want to laugh in your face and tell you to sell it, I dont think your really being fair on your console. In my opinion, the only big game, and I mean big big game, was Zelda. Wait a few months for more of the major Nintendo titles to be released. I mean, those are why you bought the system, right ? Metroid Prime 3 is out in August, I think. But to be honest, you bought a Nintendo console. Did you really expect games to be being released non stop.

And I was telling everyone that this was going to happen. The Wii is a not a system you'd want to be playing for 5 or so years. Good thing its cheap.
    No I didn't expect games to be released non stop I said I don't like my Wii anymore because I can't get the Wi-Fi to work dumb-ass! Read the smurfing posts!

Whats with the ten or so reasons you highlighted then, how was I supposed to know you were lying about all of that and really only meant the Wi-Fi. I guess putting maybe in front of every point you made was making it easier on me, what a fool I am!

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by John_912 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz View Post

No I didn't expect games to be released non stop I said I don't like my Wii anymore because I can't get the Wi-Fi to work dumb-ass! Read the smurfing posts!
    Please respect your fellow users, John_912 and Dreddz.
    I believe in the power of humanity.