View Poll Results: What kind of ruler would you be?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • A dictator/War Lord

10 43.48%
  • Peace Maker

9 39.13%
  • Politic Bobblehead

1 4.35%
  • Banish every1 and rule alone?

3 13.04%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Kind of ruler would you be?

I would have a big ruling place with all my cats,kittens and big cats obeying me...and rule with my cats on my side! *evil laugh* :evilking:
    Offline/Online

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I'd call myself an Overlord, hire Vassals and enslave humanity.

Blog Entries

30cm.

there was a picture here

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    30cm.
    i'd rather be 12 inches....sounds bigger to me somehow

As ruler, in order to lower crime rates and prison populations, I would have every person sitting in jail fight to the death. The last one alive would then be shot on site.

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

I'd be merciful and loving.. Until you tried to take me out of office and then I'd take EVERYONE with me.

IF I GO DOWN, YOU ALL GO DOWN! >=O

I woudn't be. I'd just be close to the actual one. Though I'd really still have control over everything, more so then them. Avoid any ruler-assassination attempts. Has I see it, it would all work out so much better that way. People would hardly ever pay me much attention in the ideal situation, yet I would have more power over them all then they would ever know.

Thanks to eternal essence for the great sig!

i don't know, but i think i may be most similar to Emperor Wu of the Han dynasty. although this is only measuring in personality and not quite the accomplishments.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would get into office by being promoted by one of the more popular parties in the election then after I won the election I would fire my staff and hire a group of people from any of the major political parties and reveal my true political agenda. I would get laws passed before any of this happened to gain power over the other elceted officials abnd begin a massive overhaul of the country.

I would first start on reworking the sociol structure of my country as well as try to make my country less reliant on foreign imports. and make it mostly self sufficient. I would withdraw my country from most international efforts, though I would do my best to uphold the world economy so there would still be foreign imports just not things that are unnecessary. I would work towards bringing a greater level of freedom in the social spectrum of my country and if I haven't been assassinated yet... before my term is finished, I would pass laws that make my former laws incredibly difficult to be removed democratically as well as stripping all power from my position so that the next ass hole who comes into power can't reverse any of my rules nor can they no longer have any real political influence and be done with this irrelevant buisness of being president. I will be criticised and hated throughout my term but 50 years later, I'll be considered one of the best rulers my country ever had.

Why no... I've never really thought about it much...

If that isn't possible. Then I would rule with an iron fist and fulfill my Christian Schools' strong belief that I truly am the Anti-Christ and innitiate Armegeddon cause I honestly believe that only a small percentage of humanity actually deserves to exist... bitter and angry? Me? Why never

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Benevolent monarch.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Work towards a unified global federal government. I don't have to be in charge of it, I just want to see it come about.

Power Drug trip.

Can we choose which country? I'd choose somewhere groovy and chilled out. One with minimal work.
    :mario::luigi:

I would so be a BAMF and take over the planets and then your MOM!!!!

Wait did i just say that out loud?.... Dammit!

First, I would order everyone to obey me, unde pain of death. Then, I would build a huge, hundred mile square fortress with food to last my entire lifetime. Then I'd order my soldiers to shoot anyone who dares say anything against me. Then, I'd sit in my fortress, and watch the rest of the country go to hell.

I would be a FEMALE STALIN. Mustache and all. I swear. And the KGB. I'd purge people randomly. Purge purge purge~ I'd expand and annex other lands~ Purge~ Annex~ Purge~ Annex~ Mustache~
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D