Thread: The People Behind the Games...

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Chocobo The People Behind the Games...

So what do you honestly think about the creators behind our favorite games? Do you miss some of them? Glad others are gone? Wish some people would leave? Wonder why some of them have not done anything remarkable in awhile?

I'm curious to know what the general EoFF community feels abouyt the people behind the games they like. Please try to give detailed and well thought out answers. Thank you kindly

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Well I love Nojima because he made FFX be even longer than 2 games by tying it to FFVII (ducks for cover)
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

I think all the people working on the games are great (esp. Amano and Uematsu), but I must say it seems that when Nomura is stuck on a character design, he just sticks on more belts.

I could care less. Games are not made or dropped because of who is behind them. Some people work good, some work bad. It seems to be like any other job - some people shine and then fizzle out on later projects. I just cannot arse myself to keep an eye on the development team, really. I don't get excited for a game just because it is Final Fantasy, or Nobou had a hand in it.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Please try to give detailed and well thought out answers. Thank you kindly:)
    I'm not really good at that but I'll try. :)

If it's Final Fantasy, I'm always going to buy it, ( As in the main series, not that side-trash. ) but not because of who worked on it, just because, I can always expect at least something good. But it helps if my favorite designers are behind the project I guess if the game makes me happy then its Ok who developed it.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You mean the games dun magically appear? I thought ppl only start making them from XII onwards which is when it goes downhill!