Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Killers

All These Things That I've Done and Smile Like You Mean It were great singles, but I was disappointed by the rest of Hot Fuss, and I haven't really looked back at The Killers since. Still, there are plenty of worse bands out there making pop music, I guess.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Midnight Show!

I realle like them quite a bit, although I only have the newest one of their CDs. I'd really like to get a hold of the first one as I hear it's supposed to be better?

.. and I can't wait to see them in concert this summer.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

What do you think of the band?

The Killers are great. They have great tunes to relax to, and equally great music to listen to at a party or whatever.

Which Album do you like better?

Hot Fuss, but by a whisper. Hot Fuss has my favourite song 'Smile like you Mean it', although the Bruce Springsteen inspired Sam's Town is great in many respects too.

Str8 Pimpin'

"All these things that I have done" and "READ MY MIND" are two of my favorites.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I never liked them until my brother bought Hot Fuss and I decided to listen to it. I don't like the...remixes, or whatever, of Mr. Brightside and Somebody Told Me. Horrible. But the album versions are great. Hot Fuss is one my favourite cds now--one of the only ones I can listen to the whole way through and not get agitated.

Sam's Town was a big disappointment for me, though. Ugh. But their Spiderman 3 song, Move Away is just as good as everything on Hot Fuss, so I am pleased.
    --Box Box Box Box

Ugh. I used to love The Killers, but I just overdid it and now it makes me sick.