Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: What is the crappiest Square Enix game you ever played?

REAL LIFE.....real life is the most monotonous dull lacking of objective game you can ever smurfing play......its discustingly boring especially because of the fact that you can only walk, or drive around and do work....boobs and sex are what drives us and our pointless souls....remember you will all be lost in the depths of the darkest eternity..HELL...
    The lance strikes when it sees fit
    Cutting the bonds of the ones we love
    In time all shall dissapear
    Leaving mass disillusion and despair
    Some will find comfort in faith
    Struck by unbeheld horrors
    Somewhat the vision of a wraith
    We all lose the ones we love,the ones we didnt, and the ones we never got the chance to love
    But if it wasnt for this lance, striking down its prey
    The most beautiful emotion of all would be forever hidden
    Sorrow...

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    Judging an MMO based on 10 minutes is just full on stupidity.

Anyway, the worst Square-Enix game has to be FF7: DoC.
    I played it for a month.. decided it sucked even after reaching higher levels.. and stopped playing
    Higher Levels eh.

FFXI had the most outstanding locations... of which you never even got to see...

The most sorrow filled NPCs... of whos stories you never heard...

The battle system, of which can clearly not be judged after 10 minutes or these "higher levels" you speak of.

Unlimited Saga. Worst birthday present ever =/.

Dragon Quest 8 gets a mention too. I know a lot of people loved it but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Was mastering all the classes as frustrating as in DW VII?

Probably FF8, honestly. But as far as non-FF games, I'd say that SaGa Frontier 2 is just awful.
    SELF PROMOTING SIG

Click here to hear a few of my songs.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Unlimited Saga clearly wins this thread. I don't care what anyone says.

Ergheiz was pretty awful.

I'll toss in the name Wonder Project J since no one else has yet. I really thought I'd love it, but it turned out to be so tedious I didn't even finish the thing.

Don't make me get my 2x4 Woodinator's Avatar

Either FFII or Chocobos Dungeon II (don't remember why, just that I didn't like it at all)

Haven't played Ehrgeiz since I was around 8 and I had no taste in games...so if I replayed it I'd probably dislike it more.
    *Insert epic sig here*

Has to be FF X-2, WTF was this!!!!

Sig created by the Genius that is Polaris

First post!!!!!

IMO the worst by square would have to either be the Bouncer cause that game sucked extremely, or FF7. (lol for my first post i must be asking for a verbal beatdown)

...?
    Oh YES! I cannot believe I forgot about Unltd. Saga. That game's Story-telling and Travel system made blood gush out of my tearducts. I was fine with the battle system but it just wasn't enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceOfTime View Post
    REAL LIFE.....real life is the most monotonous dull lacking of objective game you can ever smurfing play......its discustingly boring especially because of the fact that you can only walk, or drive around and do work....boobs and sex are what drives us and our pointless souls....remember you will all be lost in the depths of the darkest eternity..HELL...
    Unfortunately, real life was created by God, not Squaresoft, aka, his creepy subsidiaries. Therefore, it does not merit mention in this thread.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

I was going to say a toss up between Final Fantasy X-2 and Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. And then I remembered that I ended up "donating" my FF X-2 game because I couldn't stand to see it there in my library whereas Star Ocean remains. I believe an honorable mention should go to the horrid Saga Frontier series as well.

Star Oceans 1, 2 and 3.

As for Square i'd have to say Bushido Blade 2. It's nowhere good that the first game was at. That's up there with Brave Fencer Musashi and Final Fantasy VIII.

Enix, well that's a toughie since I haven't played many Enix games other than Dragon Warrior and EVO.
    Yes, I drew all of these in under 10 minutes each