Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: What is the crappiest Square Enix game you ever played?

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

*hurts whoever said Kingdom Hearts*

Out of the ones I have played, either FMA or FFTA (though the whole race-exclusive job system was very interesting).

Blog Entries

FF X-2
    Tipical, I know

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Impurity View Post
    OF the games ive played i'd probably say FF1 or FF10-2...havnt said that to give an accurate opion you have to think of how they would of made you feel/their relative quality at the time they were realesed...FF1 was good when it came out and was unlike anything at the time, FF10-2 was crap and unadvanced (except for the graphics) even when it first came out so yeah FF10-2 loses...its the worst. Havnt said this there are probably much worse SE games that i havnt played yet.
    are you kidding?

FFX-2 used most of FFXs graphics.

FFX-2 is probably one of squenix's best games when it comes to gameplay.

FFX-2 could have been alot better but it is nowhere near the worst of SEs games. Personally I found the battle system to be one of FFs finest and well tuned. Who honestly likes spending 5+ minutes on a random encounter when most of it is time spent waiting for a bar to fill

One of the only games I ever tried and could not stand to play anymore after 5 minutes was Valkyrie Profile Silmeria

Final Fantasy 2.

Probably Ehrgeiz. Really didn't see what was so special about that one. I think people just love it that they could play with Cloud and Sephiroth but the game itself was nothing special imo. Secret of Evermore was pretty bad as well yes. *kills the ones who say FFX/FFX-2/KH*^^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amin_Strife View Post
    Probably Ehrgeiz. Really didn't see what was so special about that one. I think people just love it that they could play with Cloud and Sephiroth but the game itself was nothing special imo. Secret of Evermore was pretty bad as well yes. *kills the ones who say FFX/FFX-2/KH*^^
    FFX-2 does suck, SE didn't put enough into the game.
    So basically, I should kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by One Winged God View Post
    FFX-2 does not suck. It's good if you've played FFX imo. It still has that good atmosphere and while the music and overall storyline may be pretty crappy(save a few songs) it is far from sucky. If i should name a game aside from Ehrgeiz that sucks it has to be Dirge of Cerberus:FFVII. Now please explain to me in what ways SE has putten effort in that game aside from the FMV's...

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by One Winged God View Post
    FFX-2 does not suck. It's good if you've played FFX imo. It still has that good atmosphere and while the music and overall storyline may be pretty crappy(save a few songs) it is far from sucky. If i should name a game aside from Ehrgeiz that sucks it has to be Dirge of Cerberus:FFVII. Now please explain to me in what ways SE has putten effort in that game aside from the FMV's...
    I liked it myself, but a lot of people hate it for the same reasons I love it

Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
    The Whole Final Fantasy Series.
    AHHHH OMG WHAAAT!?!??!?

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

X-2 is a great game but it is kinda crappy. i loved a lot of it's music though.

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Any Mana same that isn't Seiken Densetsu 3 OrLegend of Mana, I admit Secret of Mana is good but it's crap compared to SD3.
    Kingdom Hearts
    FFX and X-2
    Star Ocean TTEOT
    Any FF7 spinoff.

Gotta go with X-2.

it's the only SE game I know where they're clearly sacrificed plot and excellent characters to throw in loads of side bosses and pants quests.

touch down, new ground, stop living on the moon

I'm surprised no one has said 7th Saga yet. Any takers for that? Even though I could never stomach the idea of finishing xenogears, I don't imagine I would've wanted to finish that one either of it weren't for save states. I mean, I began with Dragon Warrior I so level grinding brings out a certain nostalgia in me, but that game is just one big-ass level grind to the point where even I'm annoyed. I'm sure someone out there thinks it's the worst.

ne ways... I have to say... MMMM... FF III?? *Casts Thundara on any who said FFX*