Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zanarkand Abes

22 88.00%
  • Luca Goers

2 8.00%
  • -unsure-

1 4.00%

Thread: The Zanarkand Abes v.s. the Luca Goers...

Banned

Default The Zanarkand Abes v.s. the Luca Goers...

What team would take the cup?
    The Zanarkand Abes are obviously some favourite team in the beginning of the game, but the Luca Goers "always win".

What team would win?

Actaully the luca goes dont always win because late ron in the game when you can play bliz matches freely you can beat them but id have to say zanarkand abes they have tidus

This might be slightly off topic but anyways. Is it just me or does the other team the zanarkand abes play against, in the beginning of the game look quite similar to the al bhed.
    IM GONNA DRAGON KICK YOUR ASS INTO THE MILKY WAY

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The Goers (in one scenario) lost to the Aurochs with Tidus in the final match. However, alternatively, you may also lose the match, which slightly affects some of the scenes until Sinspawn Gui; no major story difference is made.

If we take the first scenario to be canon, then the Goers lost to one member of the Abes. Though he is their star player, nothing works without teamwork, as can be observed in the first FMV of FFX. Tidus barely does anything, except tackle someone out of the sphere, and prepare a Sphere Shot (before he is almost shot down). His teammates score the points, apparently.

Within FFX alone, the Kilika Beasts (their original team overall) has better stats at level 99 than the Goers. Though the Aurochs remain substantially suckage, they are capable of holding their own with Tidus.

Also in FFX-2, the Abes are an unlockable trading team. They are FAR, FAR better than the Goers.

Overall, Abes would crush the Goers. We are not even sure of how good the other DZ teams, or the original Zanarkand teams once were. Just because you have a star player doesn't mean you are a good team (the 76ers, for example, had Allen Iverson, but no one else after 2003).

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Abes

...we need a fanboyism smiley.

i chose abes, cos even though i think luca is a better city than zanarkand, the team are a bunch of tits!

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Goers because Tidus is a WHINY CRYBABY with a DUMB VOICE. (this has an absolutely INCREDIBLE impact on his ability to play Blitzball)

Zanarkand Abes because they have Tidus and Tidus roxs!
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

I'd say, THE ABES!
    Peace and grace,
    Simen Sebastian.

I'd go with the Abes. They look the pwnage in the first FMV.

The Abes would make the "Goers" "Goners"!