Thread: Ultimate Weps?

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Ultimate Weps?

A'right, Wakka and Lulu. *** dammit, I can't figure it out. Anyone got a strategy on how to dodge 200 LIGHTNING BOLTS! Also, how many games does a guy hafta play b4 he gets a ball. And I have to get all of the Reels b4 I get the Sigil. How, somebody tell me how?

You just need to have won a tournament, then talk to a woman in the Luca Cafe and she'll give you the World Champion. And yes, you need to win all the Reels before the Sigil will become avaliable as a blitz prize.
    As for the lightning bolts, I just did a bit of practice til I could dodge them without thinking, then luckily managed to dodge 200 first try.

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

Unless you really like Lulu or are trying to get all the Celestial Weapons, I wouldn't bother obsessing over the Venus Sigil. Lulu's Overdrive is not that useful, and the BDL/ Magic Booster/ One MP Cost weapon can be easily replicated. There's no real reason to use Lulu.
    This is a signature.

just inside the north section of thunder plains where the 2 paths from the south section and the inn meet, lightning bolts hit very frequently. jus dodge ther and u can get 200 in like 10 mins, easy

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Strangely enough, that's where I have been bouncing around for like an hour and I've yet to even reach 35. And I alredy know how to get the weapons people, I have the strategy guide, all I need to know is a good strategy for Lulu's (did that sound weird to anyone else?) sigil, and how many games to play for Wakka's weapon.

attack reels is available as a 1st place tournament prize from the off. so just keep entering and exiting the blitz menu until new prizes r announced then hope for attack reels

status reels is available as 1st place in a league after you have the attack reels. you will have to beat the current league in order to start a new one for the status reels to appear. status reels will ony appear if you have fought 250 battles against fiends.

aurochs reels are a 1st place tournament prize so just use attack reels method. u must hav status reels to get it tho and fouhgt 450 battles against fiends

jupiter sigil is then first place in a league so use status reels technique

minimum amount of matches needed to play: 44 (4 leagues of 10 and 2 tournaments, if u get seeded is 2 matches each, if not it's 3)

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

For Lulu's:

Get the right mood. I did it right after a thunderstorm xD That made me giggle and relax. (You really do have to relax)

Keep someone with you you can idly talk to that won't try to distract you. I did it with my dad reading the newspaper inthe room!

Pause every twenty minutes or so (or however many counts in)

If you start feeling tense or like your'e about to mess up, pause and take a long break.