Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ARGGG I WILL KILL THEM ALL!

Default ARGGG I WILL KILL THEM ALL!

I am unquestionably resentful and vengeful.
    I hate to the point of hating myself because part of me is part of what I hate. I hate so much, it makes me sick and I cannot sleep at night.

I have a vendetta. I will be avenged.

ARE YOU vengeful? Towards whom/what? Why?

heck no.

vengeance is unfulfilling, and therefore a waste of my energy.

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

I'm vengeful at a "friend's" betrayal...

In which my revenge was exacted in a rather childish manner i'll admit...but heck it made me feel better and it even's out the score!

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm more wrathful than I am vengeful, but I can be pretty vengeful if you screw with the wrong people.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Impurity View Post
    I'm vengeful at a "friend's" betrayal...
    oui

Love is equal to suffering

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Nah I'm pretty passive. It's hard for me to stay mad for too long and impossible to hold a grudge.

Dark Knight of EOFF darksword12's Avatar

I wish I were allowed to be vengeful...

But I'm not.

So I just bottle up the anger and let it fester into a writhing mass of pure, concentrated, unending evil.

Special thanks to dark_lord for the sig!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've had my revenge on people though the ultimate revenge I once recieved on someone was in the end not worth it, sure I destroyed someones life, gave them severe depression, made people threaten that if he even showed up at the same gig as them by accident even he'd get beaten up or stabbed or stuff. What did that cost me? 50% of my mates hated me for it, the other 50% were disappointed, disliked my actions, told me to drop it repeatedly and never again dared risk my ire meaning they became suck ups...it was the best friends the true friends however who left me. I've wrecked someone's life they've got it sorted, under control but even something so little as an e-mail from me saying "sorry I can't apologise enough for what happened all those years ago but things have changed and believe me when I say to you I paid for my actions tenfold..." can set them off in a way that whilst they're all defensively angry they're hurt, threatened even by me saying that to them...I don't want their friendship. I don't even want to be a part of their life but I wanted to apologise.

5 years down the line now, I've got a small circle of close friends of which a minor hand full even knew me at all back then or knew me properly at that time, I look back and think what a jerk was I and accept fully that even though some of the many things I have been through and lived to tell the tale of have been sheer dumb luck (or the lack thereof) and even though I know I didn't deserve those things to happen to me, they're punishment for that series of actions.

So am I vengeful? Not now, I learnt a lesson about revenge, it bites you in the ass 2 times harder than you dished it out. I could have had revenge on so many people since for betraying me, hurting me, even near killing me...yet have I? No, because if I do I'm not the better man I'd like to think I've become.

im vengvul at my bum!
    ITS TO BIGGG!!!
    AND MY SPELLING! IT WONT MAKE SENSE!

Now'a'days Im more about rebellion and not letting myself be stopped, However when I was younger people would toy around with me to an extreme and even though I may seem like a "toy" they found out this toy has a "frikkin laserbeam on his head"

I believe justice should be done, so I believe in vengeance. I'll do what I can to get it, but so far I've never taken it as far as I feel I should, because this world is far from fair, an I could get in trouble myself if I do things my way. I try an keep away from people generally, because the more I'm around them, the more chance there is of me giving them what they deserve.

I might get angry sometimes, but you have to try really hard to piss me off, but even then I wouldn't think of getting revenge or doing anything else...

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

Pink Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    I've had my revenge on people though the ultimate revenge I once recieved on someone was in the end not worth it, sure I destroyed someones life, gave them severe depression, made people threaten that if he even showed up at the same gig as them by accident even he'd get beaten up or stabbed or stuff. What did that cost me? 50% of my mates hated me for it, the other 50% were disappointed, disliked my actions, told me to drop it repeatedly and never again dared risk my ire meaning they became suck ups...it was the best friends the true friends however who left me. I've wrecked someone's life they've got it sorted, under control but even something so little as an e-mail from me saying "sorry I can't apologise enough for what happened all those years ago but things have changed and believe me when I say to you I paid for my actions tenfold..." can set them off in a way that whilst they're all defensively angry they're hurt, threatened even by me saying that to them...I don't want their friendship. I don't even want to be a part of their life but I wanted to apologise.

5 years down the line now, I've got a small circle of close friends of which a minor hand full even knew me at all back then or knew me properly at that time, I look back and think what a jerk was I and accept fully that even though some of the many things I have been through and lived to tell the tale of have been sheer dumb luck (or the lack thereof) and even though I know I didn't deserve those things to happen to me, they're punishment for that series of actions.

So am I vengeful? Not now, I learnt a lesson about revenge, it bites you in the ass 2 times harder than you dished it out. I could have had revenge on so many people since for betraying me, hurting me, even near killing me...yet have I? No, because if I do I'm not the better man I'd like to think I've become.
    Heheh i know what you mean Iceglow...afterall i am the force that bites you in the ass 2 times as hard as you dished it out!

That "friend" that betrayed me well his betrayal was basically the "revenge" he took out on me because i was saying about how he decided to plagerise someone's song...in public, well eventhough that his plagerism was true he decided to get revenge and thus got my account deleted on the website i was commented on and then proceded to hack into and take control of my hotmail account...

Well i managed to get back onto the site and saw him bragging about it to his mates so i decided to what he did to me except much worse! I took his website account defiled his profile page, defiled and renamed his band pages to nasty statements about him and also ive taken control of HIS hotmail plus im trying to mine back. Not to mention ive made a relationship destroying statement to a girl he's been trying to go out with for the last year! Plus ive also made various remarks to his friends page's making him out to be a complete idiot...

Like i said earlier childish but fun and fulfilling!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I tend to restrain my vengeful desires. Not because I have any real problem with them in themselves, but because revenge is never eye for an eye. It's always eye for an eye and a finger, and then the OTHER guy thinks this is unfair, so he turns round and takes your hand, and etc.

The true Fenrir Cloud_omnislash_Strife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iri Valentine View Post
    I am unquestionably resentful and vengeful.
    I hate to the point of hating myself because part of me is part of what I hate. I hate so much, it makes me sick and I cannot sleep at night.

I have a vendetta. I will be avenged.

ARE YOU vengeful? Towards whom/what? Why?

not really...... I fight everything but i never fight myself.

The truth is there.....