Thread: [CG] Musicaly Talented Balls

Default [CG] Musicaly Talented Balls

Well, not sure if anyone is interested. I wasn't going to put this up here, but I'm bored and maybe someone will take the time to check it out. It's an extended version of the Talented Ball animation I made a couple of weeks ago. I have just spent the last couple of weeks creating and rendering it, on and off.

It's a bit long, but that's just because I got carried away with creating the music tracks, that wasn't really thinking about the time frame of the actual animation. There are plenty of things I could have changed, but yeah... at least I saw it through till the end.

YouTube Version
    Hi-Res Version (.zip)

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Blog Entries

They look so cute So adorable!

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Very well done, though the Mad World segment was a little static

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    They look so cute So adorable!
    Haha, thanks. I personally like the pop sound when their faces change, but not many people seem to.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsu View Post
    Very well done, though the Mad World segment was a little static
    Thanks. I think there was a lot wrong with it actually, I could easily go back and add a lot of things in, but that would then in turn require another huge render.

I should have, for instance, panned the camera around a lot more. Also, I could have shortened a lot of Tina's Theme and Mad World, and given the bows in the String Triplet scene a roll effect (rather than just up and down).

But yeah, thanks heaps guys for checking it out. I appreciate it.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Nice work man,they look cute and i like their facial expressions!
    Btw,what is your opinion about maya?Is it hard to learn?I know some stuff about photoshop but i haven't tried a 3D program yet...

I like it! Sorry for not responding earlier x.x

Some things i would change: Make them sway in act one a bit..and just bow their heads down i guess makes them move smooth. The harp can use more motion, swaying might be good.

I like them alot otherwise...^^ Good job!

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Quote Originally Posted by Nifleheim7 View Post
    Nice work man,they look cute and i like their facial expressions!
    Btw,what is your opinion about maya?Is it hard to learn?I know some stuff about photoshop but i haven't tried a 3D program yet...
    I like using Maya, ZBrush and 3D Studio Max. There are pleanty of programs out there (like XSI, Lightwave, Mudbox, Modo, etc.) that do the same or similar things. But it's all about personal preference.

Learning the actual program, and all of it's features is fairly steep. But not as steep as actually learning the principles of 3D space, perspectives, lighting, rendering, riging/skinning and all-around creativity.

Photoshop is good for post-production compositing with still images, and also creating textures, but it's nothing like any 3D package.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionx View Post
    I like it! Sorry for not responding earlier x.x

Some things i would change: Make them sway in act one a bit..and just bow their heads down i guess makes them move smooth. The harp can use more motion, swaying might be good.

I like them alot otherwise...^^ Good job!
    Thanks man.

Man, I was expecting something completely different.

Anyway, it's really cute. I liked it.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

They are actually quite scary but still really cute!!