Page 11 of 140 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617213161111 ... LastLast

Thread: June Ciddies 2007 - Revelation Thread - BACK IN BLACK! Or rather gold. I don't know.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I'm roothing for old manus here

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

O.o you're kidding? I posted that post in like, five seconds and all those already?!

Go Psychotic!

Most Likely to be Homer [Simpson]:

There is no odyssey here, just a fumbling yellow beer bellied fool we all have grown to love. The idiocies and supreme logical slurs of this iconic hero are truly what it takes to make a legend. Homer has single handedly changed the world for the better, and apparently there is a potential for a second coming of this godlike immortal somewhere in these forums. Each champion of stupidity carrying with them one small home-slice, the seedling it takes to become such a righteous legend.

Bert, with the charisma of this plump yellow American Idol (not Kelly Clarkson, homer – fools). Bert has a sense of humor and simple minded irony that can bend even the most logical practiced until the break. A legend among that all is fake, with the realist points of view only a legend can have, bert simply pwnz.

Cid, the godfather, the man of the forum. Though his existence is sought to be just a legend itself, he does exist, and his determination to the site is still well. This is his homesque quality. When the neigh Sayers said a final fantasy forum could not be done, he said it could. When they said that you will fail, he won. When he swore and cussed setting this god damned mother smurfing brick up, he filled the swear jar. The determination of this man to defeat all odds and create the most pertinent and important online web forum community thing ever.

Levian, the forehead of homer. Able to say so much, in so few words, this man has the mind of homer. A ravaging preferred, sexually frustrated Norwegian gracing this forum from Norway, and bestowing on us the humor and simple minded pleasure of our animated hero. Levian also has a large forhead, litterally. Very large. I mean, I have a big forehead I use for breaking things, but I am Norwegian too, so I can see why. But damn man, his forehead is ginormiously huge.

Meat Puppet, the beard. Despite wearing a dress for fun, meat puppet is all man, as his name implies. Meat puppet is the very father of all the dirty things that flies out of homers mouth. The dirt, food particles, dried skin, and mites that has built up in that closely shaved beard, all ready to spill out on any thing said, that is what we expect out of meat puppet.

Old Manus, the belly. Old Manus is basically as legendary as the disgusting things within homers gut. Prolly way more beer than any man in his right (or wrong) man should have in him. Right when you thought public urination, belching out retarded comment, and teasing handicapped people was no longer funny, here comes the man with the method. The true gut wrenching humorist of our thimble headed hero.

Psychotic the heart. Within even an animated man, beats a heart. The heart of someone ready to say anything to get attention, and make sure he get’s noticed. Homers heart goes beyond that. Psychotic, being kin to homer’s heart, knows what it takes to say truly the dumbest things, to prompt the rapid drop in a rooms IQ. Able to inspire and provoke people into such spamming rages and so on, it is amazing. This man can put his heart into spam, and make it great.

Shiny is the skin of homer. On the exterior, she is clumsily stated, and wears the skin of the hero. She is outspoken and will never be outspoken, even by herself. Protective and sweatily, and very yellow and shiny, she represents the plush exterior of our lovable oaf.

Raistlin, the ass of homer. It is quite apparent that while Homer’s humorous outlook comes from his head; his true ideas come shooting up from his ass. The ideals are tried and solid, and are ingenious, as well as the ignorance and double meanings it takes to make anyone feel like an ass, it is quite clear that Raislin retains one of the finest qualities of this animated god.

Banned
    Blog Entries

lol good speech

Blog Entries

Awesome Bipper, very nice.

The...ass of Homer? Jesus xD
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Nice bip!

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

Those who didn't make it...
    Levian........................16
    Raistlin......................12
    Old Manus.....................10
    Cid............................6
    Meat Puppet....................6
    Psychotic......................5
    RSL............................1

Bert or Shiny? Shiny or Bert? Shinybert?

Ciddieless since 2004

Great speech Bipper.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

It'll all be over soon! Thank goodness!
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Damn i've only got 1 nomination right so far

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Mii too

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

An instant classic bipper
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Banned
    Blog Entries

I have a really bad feeling the first ciddie i'm ever gonna win will be most likely to be banned

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Come on bertasaurous rex!