Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems, Problems, Problems

Quote Originally Posted by Endless. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel View Post
    Your stats are already too high. Your characters should only have JUST broken 1000 by the time you get to the Thunder Plains.
    Auron had 1,030 HP just after Luca. Did I screw up? Should I restart?

Quote Originally Posted by Endless. View Post
    Your stats are already too high. Your characters should only have JUST broken 1000 by the time you get to the Thunder Plains.
    Auron had 1,030 HP just after Luca. Did I screw up? Should I restart?
    He doesn't even start with 1000 HP. BTW yes, you did. And yes, you should. I expected better out of you.

EDIT: Okay, he does, but that's not the point. What I had originally planned was that when you responded I would insert a quote of the definition of "facetous," but then I was foiled by my own notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    Honestly, I'd rather be confident with my stats and get really into the story than always whine before a boss fight and get discouraged and not play anymore if I lose.
    How unfortunate that if your strategy is one that will get you killed that you will switch to a new one or think of a different strategy. Curses, curses upon the human brain! Let not your adaptivity grow to full bloom. Thinking is thoughtcrime. And punishable by death or re-education. Ohh, if only the human need to adapt and to survive would not take over, but alas! It would seem it has failed... some of us. Stare on, stare on, at the shadows in the cave. They will keep us comfortable in our knowledge that we are in fact, in control of our own world, when it is fire that controls our perception.
    You didn't know? My whole family are cave people who have yet to evolve. It's a wonder I don't speak in third person like SOME blue cat things we know.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    You didn't know? My whole family are cave people who have yet to evolve. It's a wonder I don't speak in third person like SOME blue cat things we know.
    Leeza isn't blue. She's purple.