Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ready for RE4 on the Wii?

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

Default Anyone ready for RE4 on the Wii?

So, is anyone ready for it? I AM! I think it came out today the copy I prebought at Gamestop won't be in until tommorrow afternoon. I am excited. I just hope the Wii play doesn't screw it up. Any comments???

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

I'm going to pick it up as soon as I can, and yes I'm very excited for it.

Yeah I am...I decided that I'm going to get RE4: Wii Edition because it probaby has less button mashing, and it also has that extra content from the PS2 version.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

nah i already have it on the ps2

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

I've been debating over whether or not to get it. I skipped out on the Gamecube version, so if I get it I'll get this one. I'm curious though, how heavily does it use the whole "Holy crap there's an enemy coming through the window" type thing, i.e. sudden shocks. I absolutely hate getting scared like that, so that would affect whether or not I buy it. I've played a little of the GC one at a friends and liked it, but it didn't have any of those parts wherever I was.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

You are like a crack addict for this game(sorry if that makes anybody feel bad), but you know what will happen.....you will get it then rush home put it in your wii then you find out your sis got ahold of it and broke it ...or it will be delayed by the delivery company

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rase View Post
    I've been debating over whether or not to get it. I skipped out on the Gamecube version, so if I get it I'll get this one. I'm curious though, how heavily does it use the whole "Holy crap there's an enemy coming through the window" type thing, i.e. sudden shocks. I absolutely hate getting scared like that, so that would affect whether or not I buy it. I've played a little of the GC one at a friends and liked it, but it didn't have any of those parts wherever I was.
    I can only remember that happening once, and it was an oven. I many bricks.

there was a picture here

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    I can only remember that happening once, and it was an oven. I many bricks.
    I'd say the numerous chainsaw moments probably count too.

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

Well, just got it as soon as I got off work. Its really good. THe only thing that I am disappointed in is the graphics. I was hoping that they would tweak them a little bit more since hey, its on a new gen console, but they didn't.

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Probably the parts that'll freak you out are with the Iron Maidens and the other ones like that. Other then that, the game isn't really that scary.

Edit: Nevermind, just had a flash back, I myself through a lot of parts of the game.

I've never played it before now, but I have to say this game pretty much owns. That's saying a LOT coming from me... I generally avoid RE like the plague. Very intense gameplay.

I think I played that game 2 years ago. So no thanks.

I've been debating whether or not I should get the Wii version, since I've already got it for the PS2. I want to at least rent it to check out the new controls, but there's also a part of my brain that says "Wellll, it IS only thirty bucks, and you can always trade it in if it sucks..."

I actually tried looking for it when I was in town today, but neither Best Buy or Wal-Mart had it yet. And I couldn't go by Gamestop, because they were closed. Alas.
    Disclaimer: The above does not necessarily represent the opinions of anyone.

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz View Post
    I think I played that game 2 years ago. So no thanks.
    It's Capcom. Every other game they release nowadays you've probably played 2 or more years ago.

As for me, I never finished the GC game and I doubt I'll buy the Wii version. I might play it to see how it controls but i'm not that interested. If I do want to play it, I'd get the PC version.

Am I the only one who dosen't care?

This game has been releaced 4 times. I'v played it on the Ps2. I don't need to play it again.

Also, JKTrix, don't get the PC version. It has no mouse support, worse graphics then the Ps2 version and half-ass controls.

The GS review of the 4 verisons:
    9.6 - Gamecube
    9.3 - Ps2 (I fail to understand that. more content = lower grade XD)
    7.0 - PC
    9.1 - Wii
    I LIVE!!!!! AGAIN!