Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Idol - Psychotic wins because he's handsome and he did not write this title!

I don't have MS Word/MS Excel/MS Anything on this computer. It annoys me because I liked using Excel as a random number generator for rolling stats for D&D characters.

You changed your avatar/signature again, Agrias? Will you ever be satisfied?

*EDIT* Oh, and this program is fairly shiny for pictures. Somebody posted it on another thread, that's what I used to make my Ryo-Ohki sig.

(That one)

okay okay okay I give in. I'll join. xD
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

Quote Originally Posted by Værn View Post
    I don't have MS Word/MS Excel/MS Anything on this computer. It annoys me because I liked using Excel as a random number generator for rolling stats for D&D characters.

*EDIT* Oh, and this program is fairly shiny for pictures. Somebody posted it on another thread, that's what I used to make my Ryo-Ohki sig.

(That one)
    Hey thanks! I'm downloading that program as we sprekkin!
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias View Post

(That one)
    I think i'm gonna break my mom's rule about downloading and download that program as well!

rofflewoffle

This'll be fun, Boko! I wanna make another video. After my first EoFF video in that other thread, I felt a strange urge to make another. Could I become EoFF's first camwhore?...

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post

(That one)
    I think i'm gonna break my mom's rule about downloading and download that program as well!
    My mom made that rule for me too

She said the only thing I could put on there was The Sims 2, and I said to myself, "She gave me this wonderful laptop, so I'm gonna be good."

Then I just had to have Final Fantasy Sims, so I said, okay, just a little custom content, but I didn't quite like what I got, and I wanted to make my own content, too. Then I had to get Picasa. Unfortunately it wasn't good enough for things like recoloring clothes, so I downloaded a photobucket trial.

Then of course, I HAD to get mIRC to chat with my friends at #eoff, and I just couldn't stand the java smilies.

My friends and I made some silly videos with my camera, but Windows Movie Maker doesn't take .mov files, so I downloaded something to convert them.

One day I was feeling nostalgic, and I was thinking, Oh, remember Chip's Challenge? So yeah, I downloaded that, too.

..and back to The Sims 2. I wanted to put my own music in there, but I couldn't use .wma files, so I downloaded something to convert them.

My friends got this cool game called Stepmainia and they had all of my favorite anime and game songs on it, and I was lyke O_O OMG I GOTTA GET THIS, so I downloaded the game and I've been downloading songs and other content for it.

...then my friend was convincing me to play FFXI, and I was like SCREW IT! Now I've got all sorts of stuff on here. My computer still runs swiftly though.

Sowwee Mommy :kaobeg2:

EDIT: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY sticky!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post

(That one)
    My mom made that rule for me too

She said the only thing I could put on there was The Sims 2, and I said to myself, "She gave me this wonderful laptop, so I'm gonna be good."

Then I just had to have Final Fantasy Sims, so I said, okay, just a little custom content, but I didn't quite like what I got, and I wanted to make my own content, too. Then I had to get Picasa. Unfortunately it wasn't good enough for things like recoloring clothes, so I downloaded a photobucket trial.

Then of course, I HAD to get mIRC to chat with my friends at #eoff, and I just couldn't stand the java smilies.

My friends and I made some silly videos with my camera, but Windows Movie Maker doesn't take .mov files, so I downloaded something to convert them.

One day I was feeling nostalgic, and I was thinking, Oh, remember Chip's Challenge? So yeah, I downloaded that, too.

..and back to The Sims 2. I wanted to put my own music in there, but I couldn't use .wma files, so I downloaded something to convert them.

My friends got this cool game called Stepmainia and they had all of my favorite anime and game songs on it, and I was lyke O_O OMG I GOTTA GET THIS, so I downloaded the game and I've been downloading songs and other content for it.

...then my friend was convincing me to play FFXI, and I was like SCREW IT! Now I've got all sorts of stuff on here. My computer still runs swiftly though.

Sowwee Mommy :kaobeg2:

EDIT: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY sticky!
    Wow, Stepmania has become a huge fad... I couldn't find many songs that I already knew to download, so I just got my hands on a step generator =D I wonder if I've still got the game on this comp... think I might have deleted it while cleaning up.
    Frets On Fire is pretty cool too, if you don't mind looking like a total geek trying to hold your keyboard like a guitar and jamming with it ^.^

*EDIT* Yep, still have Stepmania and all of the Rammstein-y goodness for it ^_^

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by yanis View Post
    I think I'm in alphabetic order...so you can add me if I'm not too late!
    No problem.

Added.

Jessweee and Værn please stop spamming in the thread, outside conversations can be put in PMS

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm gonna have to un-sign up. I forgot that I'm outta the country for about 6 weeks from Tuesday. So no PC.

Ruddy holidays.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Quin 'n' Tonic View Post
    I'm gonna have to un-sign up. I forgot that I'm outta the country for about 6 weeks from Tuesday. So no PC.

Ruddy holidays.
    Poor Quin. Anyway removed.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Jessweee and Værn please stop spamming in the thread, outside conversations can be put in PMS
    YOU SAID PMS LOL

In all seriousness I'm looking forward to the first task n.n

I WILL DEFEAT YOU ALL!

YOUR ON!!!!! Cuz I had stepmania FIRST!
    AND CHIP'S CHALLENGE!
    July's

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by I Took the Red Pill View Post
    Sign me up.
    Consider it done.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I just went on a killer rampage out of anticipation.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I won't be able to do this at the moment, cos' i'm on holidays and don't know how to work these silly computers (), so i'll have to hold out and say good luck to all the participants.

Str8 Pimpin'